VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
hmmm, i thought someone (a person, not a dealer) had to actually order it before they built it. are they putting a mark-up on it or is there reduced pricing? i do like the red and yellow ones! someone is going to get a sweet ride.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
h7wae14t said:
hmmm, i thought someone (a person, not a dealer) had to actually order it before they built it. are they putting a mark-up on it or is there reduced pricing? i do like the red and yellow ones! someone is going to get a sweet ride.
The "story" is these were ordered by customers who backed out of the deal. I think the reality is they were shill customers all along so dealers could get them for stock. Probably not a Victory corporate issue but dealers subverting the process.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I saw the same thing with the 10 year addition Vision they sold out in like 10 minutes but I saw dealers selling themon Cycle trader. I am guessing the dealers could order them as well. Not really sure but the LE Vegas look great for sure and if it is not marked up its a great deal for sure.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't know any of the particulars on the bike. But Roy (sales guy) who also happens to be one of our chapter road captains is a straight shooter. No BS. He can basically tell you what the bottom dollar would be on this bike if your seriously interested in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.