VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been more and more active here watching my number climb. I'm now after this posting only 38 away from hitting the 1000 mark. Doesn't earn me anything but hopefully I've contributed on occasion in a good way.

I'll never catch the top 2 guys, but I only post when I feel I have something of value to say unlike Don and Dean who just speak to hear themselves talk(hahaha).

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Hmmm what could i say that would make you post more, Hey what kinda oil do you use ? nah that ones been beat to death. Does your bike Pop? nah same thing. Oh well your on your own !

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Actually - I've founda new meaning & purpose to my life. I read posts & post because it irritates my wife. She's Italian - and when she (they) get "ticked off" - stand by!!! The fireworks are so entertaining & fun for me - it's better than Jerry Springer!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Those Italians......Can't live with them, can't live ..............

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Clubford00 said:
Hmmm what could i say that would make you post more, Hey what kinda oil do you use ? nah that ones been beat to death. Does your bike Pop? nah same thing. Oh well your on your own !
You could ask him why he is unhappy with his X bike? That always stirs the pot :)

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I could complain about all the bugs I've had with my Cross Country but I'm tired of kicking that horse.

At this point i'm waiting for Victory to respond to my lemon law notification. I've also got the lawyer waiting in the shadows(where they belong) but I'm hoping to avoid that route.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i can always ask why this site isn't android friendly? Or is it being worked on?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dsjr70 said:
It works fine with my droid?
i tried a month or so ago to try and post and it wouldn't let me. Haven't tried since so maybe it was a pebkac error.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
randysfishing said:
Wow I am 500 behind you
I dont think I am gonna catch you what do you have to say about that?
It probably means you spend more time at work working than I do?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
dsjr70 said:
bubba said:
Hey watch it, I'm a New York Italian, even though I live in Florida I still know some boys :)
You are, that explains it. My last name is Coletto. All Italians are hard heads, although I think yours is harder than mine!! LOL

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it one closer to 1000 for you as well.

that's the nice thing about working in engineering. It normally gives you weeks to get your work done. In a slower economy you get plenty of play time waiting for the other pieces to come together.

The downside is that I'm still on an occasional layoff on Friday's. Nice having the 3 day weekends, but murder on the wallet.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

RedPin, good luck with your issues with Vic. Hope it works out.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bubba said:
RedPin, good luck with your issues with Vic. Hope it works out.
i hope so to. I don't dislike the bike, I just dislike 'this bike'. Thankfully Wisconsin is a prick when it comes to manufacturer's. For once, at least part of my tax dollars, will be working on my side.

I'm not asking for my money back, I'm just asking for a replacement. If I hated the bike I'd be taking my money elsewhere.

Been a fan of the brand since it's early days, this one hasn't soured me on the brand since every once in a while this kind of thing happens. First time for me though.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
bubba said:
Hey watch it, I'm a New York Italian, even though I live in Florida I still know some boys :)
You are, that explains it. My last name is Coletto. All Italians are hard heads, although I think yours is harder than mine!! LOL
I'm Polish, I guess that makes me light headed. We're great for joke writers though, change Polish to blonde and get double your money for the same joke!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
2 more posts and you'll be ahead of spider.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.