VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site and just want say hi. Have had my 2009 Kingpin for one week yesterday. I can't believe what I have been missing all these years. I had never been on a bike either as a rider or passenger before this spring. I bought a 1985 Virago750 took some lessons and haven't looked back. Put a little over 6000km on it this summer and had great time. I was going to wait another year or two to upgrade but when Victory put on their red tag sale I decided now was the time.
Weather has been pretty lousy up till the last couple days but I was off on Wed. and was able to go for a nice 300k lunch run. The bike is amazing. I am still trying to figure out this site but I put a couple of pics from that day on my gallery.
Just wanted to get on the forum here, say hi and let everyone know I'm here.
Mike

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you are very pleased with the Vic. There is a ton of good information and ideas on this site. But don't ask about oil.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Welcome, great choice in bikes. The only one better IMHO is the XR. Too bad about you hockey team choice though :)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Also great pic's

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

mike20103 said:
Ok Jackpot52....I'll bite....what about oil?
Just do a search on oil, read the 500 + pages of info about it and never bring the topic up again :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Welcome!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.