VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anybody has seen this website. It's called leaders RPM. Ordered my new tri-oval stage 1 today $249. Not a bad price, I can live with it. Lots of good OEM Parts on that website. Supposably from the parts guy I talk to they bought Polaris out of a lot of OEM Parts when they went out of business.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
$249 is “not a bad price”? It’s a fantastic price. They were around $1K before Vic was stabbed in the back and died.

• Haha
Reactions: SubDude

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bought my Vision from them, couldn’t be happier. Very nice, and large, dealer. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Kzoo is close to where I grew up. Still have family out that way. Will check out the site and if needed, have a family member run over there for me.

Thx for this!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I've ordered from Leaders RPM twice recently. Seamless first order but half of my items were missing in the second order. I called and in less than 5 minutes the problem was fixed. I received the rest of the order 2 or 3 days later. Excellent service.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.