VOG Forum banner

Ole reliable needs help finding replacement....

557 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ByteN2it 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all been a while since I had stopped by, life gets in the way at times.

I need assistance finding a replacement for the mono shock in my 2005 Vic V-92 Touring Cruiser.
Been showing signs of seepage for a couple seasons, but now it is defiantly LEAKING.
As is the case with most of the time, when I need to replace a part on my Ole friend it's like searching for a Unicorn, and if I can find said unicorn it can be a small fortune.
Not complaining mind you and I know this is to be expected but I just won't part with my Ole Vic.

So I am asking for a lilo direction from the like minded sort hear. And open to suggestions.
Thanks in advance, Proud Victory owner OmahaPetester (should consider changing the handle, moved to Iowa which is where my ride was born, lol)
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Tire Automotive design

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Give these guys a call
Home - Traxxion Dynamics
they should be able to rebuild your shock. Take the spring off to reduce shipping cost.
My method is to pick up a spare shock when you come across one from Pinwall or other salvage places, get it rebuilt & keep it on the shelf until it's needed & swap it-zero down time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.