Ok, Ok, I will quit lurking... if I have to I guess.... | Page 2 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Ok, Ok, I will quit lurking... if I have to I guess....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KDepp, Sep 19, 2013.

1. KDepp

KDepp New Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2013 XCT Sunset Red

Thanks

2. notaharley

notaharley Well-Known Member

VISION, BABY!
    OK...you run around inside buning buildings....and you had to convince your wife to let you ride a motorcycle that is NOT on fire! :) well, you know she certainly wants to keep you around! It's nice to be loved! SO glad you're o.k. The knee will take a couple years to heal--very little blood flow in there, so it's a slow process. Nice to hear you're story--there have been some great ones on here. Hope you're out on the bike soon-- take your girl for a ride and get her hooked. My wife loves to ride with me. What color did you get? I'm loving my XR....not ready for the full fairing treatment yet... Still too young at 45! Haha

3. KDepp

KDepp New Member

2013 XCT Sunset Red

Chose the sunset red. I finally got her to sit on the new one today. First one of my bikes she has ever sat on. Progress is progress I guess. I am 30 and like the fairing/stereo too much to give it up. Not sure what that says about my age...

4. notaharley

notaharley Well-Known Member

VISION, BABY!
    Are you wearing white socks with your sandals right now?!? ;) Glad your wife tried out the seat! Next, take her out in a date on the bike-- a little motorcycle adventure to someplace cool. My wife loves it when I take her someplace she's never been, with beautiful views...pack a little coffee and coffee cake, and she'll love you forever!

5. KDepp

KDepp New Member

2013 XCT Sunset Red

I would never dress that poorly. I always wear argyle socks with my sandals. And only sandals that have velcro. You can tell because my pants end four inches above my ankles.

6. wyorider

wyorider Member

2011 Victory Cross Roads

Ok KD let me get this correct. You are still with your original wife. Only kidding. Glad you made it out of the inferno in one piece.
    So I take it you did not ride the Indian. If you did not, then don't. You may enjoy it too much and want to trade in your Cross Country and buy the Indian. Take your time and get better and get that leg strong to hold up that Cross Country next spring.