VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on my own pipes,(Bassani Quick Change Slip ons, btw)
Upgraded my air filter to a Lloyds, put in my timing wheel, set it to +4, bought a premapped PCV to my specs.
Why am I an idiot?
It took me 5,000 miles to get it dyno tuned. Sure it ran ok with the canned map but it popped a little more than I liked and varied at idle from 950-1050 but it still ran better than stock when opened it up.
Yesterday I rode by my tuner and let him have it for an hour and a half.
The change on the graph was minimal but now it rides like a new bike.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Yo @Bujee1 where did you go? I have gotten 2 tunes in Vegas and both just weren't right. One was by dynojet itself. So I play with my tuning and kinda did a mash up between three tunes (last was Vic shops off website). Now she seems to run good but I am always worried somewhere I might be off.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, you fooling around with them Scooters. How do you deal with the Left Coast exhaust sniffers?
They don't sniff the exhaust but they do sniff very closely the tuners.

Reactions: Flyboy

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
Have you realized we're brothers from another mother?

You have a 11 XC and a 16 XCT.

I have a 08 Vision Street and a 13 Vision Tour.

Each of mine is three years behind each of yours respectably, and we're both set to for a fun run or the long haul.

I like your style!

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you realized we're brothers from another mother?

You have a 11 XC and a 16 XCT.

I have a 08 Vision Street and a 13 Vision Tour.

Each of mine is three years behind each of yours respectably, and we're both set to for a fun run or the long haul.

I like your style!
And I like yours!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.