VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a set of what i thought were victory swepts on ebay, turns out to be freedom performance exaust. Its for the wifes bike so not worried about performance, glad they are the freedom pipes tho....anyways heat shields are trashed...anyone know if these are actually a victory pipe under a different name? I really thought they were the swepts until i seen they said freedom performance. Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
swepts are different to xbow . Swepts are shorter and louder . They were the first curved exhaust made by victory then superseded by the xbow .

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Freedom performance pipes are way better than anything from Vic, and as good for performance as any 2 into 2 pipes you can get. Email Freedom Performance and see what they can you for you.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Lol...im almost better off buying new pipes...called them already...i will figure somthing out
With you there bro the shields on all the exhausts cost so much .

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a local guy to ceramic coat them shields and pipes, sand blast, for 130 because hes not sure it will stick over the chrome after he blasts it.. i told him i will drop them off soon lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.