VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several months of decision making i have finally joined your group after purchasing a victory vision today. i wont have it for a couple weeks as it is shipping from out of state (after putting on a few extras) but i am looking forward to it. It is a great bike and now I'll be able to enjoy the longer trips.

darren

details:
Black vision tour premium, upgraded pipes, lower air deflectors, heel / toe shifter and ipod adapter(for now)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. Ride safe & keep her shiny side up.

·
Registered
717 Posts

Very nice!
If you ride with a short legged passenger, look into the floorboard relocators.
My wife would not ride without them.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

Darren,
Congrats on the new ride. All you need now is about a 1/2 ton of chrome and your bike will be a twin to Mark's. That is a great bike and you are going to love every second of it. Enjoy the long distance rides.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
you cant go wrong with a Vision for handling and enjoyment. Welcome to the Victory club

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the Victory family. I love my 09 Vision Tour Premium.

·
Registered
23 Posts

What a thrill is on your way..... I've had mine 4 week Monday, just passed 2100 miles! I added the armrests for my bride... she was thrilled. Super high quality... no surprise... built in drink holder included. All stainless very heavy. I added the backrest for me! Welcome to the VV world!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice choice!!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts

Darren, congrats for sure on the Vision, your gonna love it. I really liked the looks of the Triumph but it was too small. Now the Vision will seem huge, LOL

·
Registered
274 Posts

Darren, congrats on your purchase you made a great choice. The Vision handles very well just be careful when its windy it will drift a little. Try to follow the break-in as close as possible and your motor will last forever. Always warm the engine at idle (don't rev it cold to warm it) before taking off thats when most ware happens. If you plan on riding 2 up get the passenger floorboard extenders unless they are 5'9" or taller. I have had my 08 VV Tour Prem for about 2 months and rebuilt it from a wrecked bike and its the best longdistant runner I have owned or ridden, my HOG group is pi$$ed. Dain

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.