Official Polaris Closing Down Victory Mega Thread | Page 34 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Official Polaris Closing Down Victory Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by CrossBuck, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Tims_Shadow

Tims_Shadow Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2012 Victory Cross Roads
    I wouldn’t let them lick MY balls… I’m pretty sure I know where their mouth has been! You’ll catch something Ajax can’t scrub off from those lips!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. slickvic

slickvic Well-Known Member

2011 Cross Country
    Ok ok you guys. Don’t blame Polarass for what Wino and minute man Menetto accomplished. The the demise of Victory. We need Polarass around and strong and merciful to us Vicsters to hopefully continue making parts for Victory motorcycles well after the 10 yr time limit is up.
    Hey who knows. Since the challenger is more victory than Indian yet looks more Harley than both …… maybe just maybe they’re inching their way back into Victory styling and performance. Who cares what it says on the side of the tank. One can only imagine …..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    When I can no long find parts for my 13 CCT it's off to get a Honda GW DCT. I have no loyalty to inanimate objects like motorcycles. I research and try to make the best decision. I'm not marrying the damn thing.

4. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Graphics hide ugly, I’d buy another poloranus since I didn’t get my Xct until May 2020 I didn’t feel I was wronged by the company. I’m kinda disappointed in myself for not getting a Vic sooner, truly is one of my favorite bikes ever over my 39 years I’ve had the pleasure of riding.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    True dat, stuff is just stuff & is replaceable. If it’s got wheels, tracks, floats, flies or has a lil fat roll I’ll ride it

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. slickvic

slickvic Well-Known Member

2011 Cross Country
    Yeah but we still ride our Victory’s because we can. I’ve ridden everything tourer/ cruiser from HD to Indian to Goldwing. As much as I liked the Goldwing and the Indians they weren’t good enough to replace my Vic. Either one.
    guess if the world was completely rid of victory and I couldn’t find one in a barn hidden then my choice would be something close and so far Indian fits the bill for me. The Goldwing is great and it’s fun but I just can’t get comfortable on the dam thing.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tims_Shadow

Tims_Shadow Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads
    Yeah, I plan to keep my Vic until either it or me wears out. I’m just disappointed that they were the last of the affordable American made bikes that the average Joe could justify and afford buying. Indian and Harley are just out of reach unless you have serious coin laying around or carry a note on one for 5-6 years. Hopefully there will be another quality American made product line that will be at a lower price point, regardless of what manufacturer builds it. Reliability, affordability, shouldn’t be left to other countries to produce for us, we should be able to profit from doing this ourselves.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1