Official Polaris Closing Down Victory Mega Thread | Page 27 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Official Polaris Closing Down Victory Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by CrossBuck, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Known1

Known1 Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2013 Cross Country Tour
    I own a K&P filter as well. Once I can no longer find the kits I'll switch over to using it again. I haven't used my K&P since they stopped offering Victory oil by the large 5 or 6 quart jugs. Right now I find it more economical to buy the kits than it is to buy Spectro and use my K&P. Personally I do not believe you save much with the K&P filter these days anyway. I was using about 1/3 - 1/2 can of brake cleaner at every oil change to clean the filter out. I was saving a bunch when I could buy the huge jugs of Victory oil and use the K&P, but that's no longer an option.

The Victory kits that I'm buying are not coming directly from Polaris, which makes me feel a bit better about buying them. I hear ya though, Polaris is the original source. I did email Lube Tech last year and asked if I could buy the kits directly from them and pick them up at their facility via will call. (Since they are here in MN). They told me no, I need to order the oil through a dealer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. BP6666VR

BP6666VR Well-Known Member

VICTORY JACKPOT 2013 & Cross Country Tour 2014

I disagree......

So I assist....

@slickvic

Now I agree "oil thread activated" haaaaaaaAa

I use Spectro golden 4
    20W50

And a HONDA CAR FILTER

IMG20190407062923-1664x1248.jpg tapatalk_1536547341623.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Max Hayes

Max Hayes Member

None
    Well I think Riders specially like you are already gold in such category if you know have been riding for quite a long time now, and there is no need to be a collector even after a decade or so.