VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete set of Victory passenger backrest, luggage rack, black street panel that has been cut for the backrest, and grommets to finish the holes.

The pictures below just have the dust wiped off of everything. It's all in nearly new condition. The set was removed at ~35K miles in the summer of 2017 from my 2008 Vision Street when I converted it to a Tour. I'm not convinced that I want to sell it and I don't know what I would want for it, but I have an engine to build and I know what that are going to cost me.

I am interested to know what this group thinks it's worth as a set and if anyone is interested in it personally. Thanks for your input.

View attachment 508253
View attachment 508257
View attachment 508261
View attachment 508263
View attachment 508265

Wow, uploading pictures on my desktop is WAY EASIER than on my phone.

·
Super Moderator
26,098 Posts
We currently have a thread going where one of our members is putting together an order of street panels and backrest. Once he hits the number needed to do a run, production will begin. I don't think this is far off. I fear this will drop the price most are willing to pay here because if it all goes as stated the ones being offered will be at a good price point.

I think you'll find most here think the crazy prices you may see on eBay are just that, crazy! That's why we haven't paid them and started looking into another method. $500 for a backrest alone? No way!

I would actually be interested in it but I'm sure I would not offer what you could get else where for it all.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Definitely interested. If you decide you are selling I would like the opportunity to negotiate!

Reactions: igotdart

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw that thread too and ironicly am interested to see how it goes. I would like to have an uncut panel as well for the full trifecta of trim (street, with backrest, and tour) but realistically it seems unnecessary since I'll probably never remove the trunk.

I also think the prices being floated for some of these parts are rediculous but if the market will bear it who am I not to take advantage?

·
Registered
232 Posts
If your wanting Victory prices I would expect $800.. I think you could easily sell them for $500. I myself finally found a luggage rack for the Vision trunk. Snatched that puppy for $300 FROM A EX VICTORY DEALER. They still had quite a few Victory clothes and one half helmet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.