VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the 2 into 1 look on the Octane, but let's be honest. That back end with the little exhaust port is just weak. Has anyone put an aftermarket slip on onto the factory 2 into 1? Really like the sound of a lot of aftermarket slip ons (not so obnoxiously loud as some full systems IE: Vance & Hines Grenades, Freedom Combat, Dirty Bird).
I'd appreciate any suggestions. I am currently running the stock headers with 16" Emgo turnouts. Much better sound and performance than those heavy, quiet stock pipes, but I'm looking for a sleeker look and a little more rumble!!
Who's got full exhaust, or slip ons that they totally love? I've watched a thousand videos, but so hard to tell how loud, etc.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you haven’t bought anything yet, or want to get a great deal on the OEM 2into1 exhaust for the Octane, LeadersRPMShop has them right now for $299 on clearance. (save 1000 bucks)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.