VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to about drive right by today for work. It was pouring pretty good at the time so I didn't get out to take inside pictures. I was able to see that the walls aren't painted (can still see drywall and tape job) and boxes of tile ojn the floor waiting to go down. There is a Menard's Home Center about 1000 feet to the left then an alley that serves Menards for shipping and receiving and the rear of the dealership.
There is a liquor store adjacent to the left (East) and a carpet store to the right (West). Just my opinion but it is an odd location for a Bike dealer.
From almost out at the street Aurora Avenue in Naperville, just East of IL 59, South side of street.

A bit closer

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
I think it's kind of cool having a dealer in a shopping center.

The two dealer's I've used down here in sunny rainy Florida are both in stand-alone buildings a bit off the beaten path. It would be nice to have a restaurant nearby where you can grab something to eat while the bike's getting serviced.

If I hang around the dealer too long, I'll end up buying something...OOPS, I guess that's by design.

But having a liquor store next to a dealership? I don't know about that one. Maybe they will get some drunken buyers!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I think id be kinda worried about some pimply faced kid slamming his train of shopping carts into my bike because hes watching some hot mom getting into her suv. Or the wind catching one and watching it scream unattended across the lot with the same result. but thats just me.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
There used to be a pizza place that was open for breakfast right across from Higgins but they closed. I am one of those weird people that get everywhere early and it was nice to stop in for a bite until Higgins opened. Cozy Cabin is nice but it's down the road maybe to far to walk while your bike is being serviced. There's a donut shop across the street but I ate too many donuts in the service. :(
ooh, a BBQ place next door to a Victory shop. A dream come true.

I really don't care where they put a dealer in as long as I get good service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.