VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vicis creates the football helmet of the future

If/when they market a motorcycle helmet based on this tech I'm gonna have one. Finally someone putting some serious skull-think into designing a skid lid that actually tries to protect the head.. not just keep it looking pretty in your coffin.
I realize it's for football but the concept behind it would absolutely blow away everything currently on the market for skid lids.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hell yes- as long as it could also withstand the effects of being dragged across pavement.

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't imagine why it wouldn't.... at worst it would just need some kind of a 'coating' on the outside or something. I had a friend, a good friend, die because of horrible helmet design for motorcycles. Looks to me a helmet like this would be give improved vision, lighter and protect against turning your brain into a superball inside your skull.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I need one for when I have to go shopping with the miss who believes I sh** Benjamins.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I need one for when I have to go shopping with the miss who believes I sh** Benjamins.
That's the price of being married. My wife spends my paycheck before I even get it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.