VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE: Site Maintenance In Progress

Just a note to let you know that portions of the site are currently undergoing maintenance.

The only area affected is the Discussions By Model Forum. Any post in this category cannot be viewed during this maintenance.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're on it!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dsjr70 said:
Oh crap, when I couldn't get on I thought you pulled the plug snce you are buying a Can-Am...lol
Nope! The VOG is still a community of riders...always has been, always will be! No rules about owning a Victory here. The only rule is to enjoy the world of riding!

And look at it this way...With the storage on the Can-Am, I'll be able to carry much more Camera Equipment with me on the road as well as my Golf Clubs! And there's a lot more places to mount a camera on this trike!

http://thevog.net/blog/view/id_47/title_customer-service-sells-products/

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Andy said:
And look at it this way...With the storage on the Can-Am, I'll be able to carry much more Camera Equipment ...
Camera equipment??? When you get that trailer we can go cross country... I always can use a mule...lol, I wish I could get that much storage out of my Vegas...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.