VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not impressed with the white/black vision. Really don't like the Ness Vision worst.I'm anxious to see the round tubing handle bars I think I like my funny tubing much more ( so unique) I am happy about ABS and the improved tranny,but right now I like the aggression of the new videos I think that will get people noticing Victory more than ever

I think

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I actually like the white and black. The balance of the colors I will have to wait and see.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like the addition of the black trim. I am partial to a black bike, but bought the pearl white because the silver trim seemed to "blend" so much better with the white bike. I always found the silver trim to be a bit on the gawdy side, so it's nice to see they tamed it down a bit. Hmmmm.. will the factory allow me to trade my silver parts in for black ones???

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rebel715 said:
I like the addition of the black trim. I am partial to a black bike, but bought the pearl white because the silver trim seemed to "blend" so much better with the white bike. I always found the silver trim to be a bit on the gawdy side, so it's nice to see they tamed it down a bit. Hmmmm.. will the factory allow me to trade my silver parts in for black ones???
Your bike is one of the prettiest colours for a vision ever..I almost bought one last month but went for the 8 ball whatever??White is a show stopper Ride on Rebel

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks!! I really DO love the pearl white, and I have had SO many great comments about it. The best one was from a co worker that said he could see my bike about a mile ahead of him on the highway!! Being on a bike there is a LOT to be said about having visibility and getting SEEN!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
keilwerth said:
I think the '09 Blue Ice was the prettiest color I've ever seen on a bike.
I agree with you. The white would be my choice after that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.