VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
This is a great resource. Thanks! Bookmark the URL so it shows on your smartphone list. Unfortunately, only Ontario and Quebec dealers are shown. No others across Canada. We have 3 Vic dealers in the Edmonton area. Oh well...

Here's another site to bookmark where you can type in the city and find the nearest dealer on the included map:

Motorcycle Dealer - Victory Motorcycles Dealerships

Reactions: waterhog

·
Registered
634 Posts
It looks like it isn't up to date. At least two within an hour of me aren't on the map.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a great resource. Thanks! Bookmark the URL so it shows on your smartphone list. Unfortunately, only Ontario and Quebec dealers are shown. No others across Canada. We have 3 Vic dealers in the Edmonton area. Oh well...

Here's another site to bookmark where you can type in the city and find the nearest dealer on the included map:

Motorcycle Dealer - Victory Motorcycles Dealerships
Yea, I don't think the map is meant to be complete. With time, some on the map may cease servicing Vics. The person doing this volunteer work is Amanda MacInnis. Just PM her on FB with updates and she'll incorporate them after she verifies them.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
This is a great help for those who tour. I always wondered why Vic didn’t put something like this out. Harley has one for every dealer in the US with name address and phone a big help

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Because harley's break! :rofl3:

• Haha
Reactions: NY mike
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.