VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on the board have any first hand experience with the Nolan N-Com electronics? Pro's / Con's / General comments?
(apologies if i missed any exicsting threads utilizing the search engine)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have the Nolan N102 helmet, but I put a J&M headset in it to use with my Vision Comm system. A buddy of mine has the N102 helmet with the full Nolan electronics. He likes it a lot and has no complaints.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have the Nolan N-102 setup for my wife and I and it works great, the only minor issue is that we may have to re sync the units once or twice to each other when first turning them on. Other than that I am very happy with them and when by myself on my KP I use the ipod hookup which also works like a charm have even synced my phone on occasion with very little problem although I would rather leave it turned off til I want to use it the capability is there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the n-com basic and bluetooth installed in my helmet. I use the bluetooth to connect to my HTC Touch Pro phone wirelessly to play music. Haven't used it for an actual phone call, dont' really care to.

My friend also has the same setup in his helmet but haven't tried the bike-to-bike comms yet.

Sound quality is less than I'm used to from quality headphones, but for some ambient music while riding it's adequate. The wireless is so convenient, no dangling wires to the ipod or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.