No license required | Page 8 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

No license required

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReigningScorpios, Jun 27, 2021.

1. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    That would be "want of prosecution"

2. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    I hate it when i cant leave something alone. Kinda funny.
    Your first paragraph up to US Constitution MUST INCLUDE " AND I INVOKE THAT INTO THIS COURT, AND I SET MY COURT"
    phew, i feel better...
    If you say that,, AFTER you say you are there in propia persona speaking for the named defendant, (which is not you),,,
    THEN AND ONLY THEN can you use the Supreme Court Rulings AND the Constitution.
    This switches the court from the default Admiralty/ Maritime , to Common Law.
    There are a couple little details i throw in, but if you don't do this properly, then the court will treat you EXACTLY like they did your friend. Exactly like that paper they gave me saying California is not a State, no matter what State I was in,, they feel the Constitution is a worthless piece of paper and it doesnt apply to us anyway.
    AND SO, I FIGHT !!!!
    and boy do they hate losing.
    btw, the next time you do taxes, ask the person if they could show you the law that says you have to pay. And when they cant, ask them if they could please ask their Supervisor for it. And when THEY cant. Find out why.
    And when someone says "because if you dont pay it, then they'll lock you up in a cell,, you tell them, thats like if I said "you owe me $1000, pay it" and you say "no i dont, prove it" and i sat " because if you dont pay me, i will lock you up in a cell in my basement" .
    That doesnt mean it's the law,
    that just means your being punked

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    You are a liar.
    Dont come here telling people that i haven't done these things that i say ive done.
    Ive given you no reason to think im like you, and ive never attacked you when you didnt have it coming.
    So go stomp your feet somewhere else.
    Dont be jealous that i might get to help someone. Go smile in the mirror and help yourself.
    The courts are there. We have to deal with them. So yes, we have to answer to a court with no authority over us because they are crooked. Very well organized crime. And as long as there are deceptive and scared people that will make negative assumptions with ZERO basis to turn the masses back into the hole, the court will live forever, and keep stealing from us and making us bow down as we give what little money they allow us to hold for the short time.
    THE BEST SITUATION FOR EVIL TO GROW, IS WHEN PEOPLE DO NOTHING.
    AND IF THE GOVERNMENT HAD AS MUCH POWER AS THEY THINK THEY HAVE, THEN WE WOULDN'T BE A FREE COUNTRY.
    WOULD WE.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Btw, haven't you read some of the Supreme Court Rulings that ive posted ?
    People have been winning this for a looong time.
    The courts arent going to quit as long as your willing to give them money.
    A judge isnt supposed to profit off your case, and yet they do.
    The judge and prosecutors arent supposed to know each other, and yet they have worked for the same BAR.
    That sure as hell doesnt mean im full of sh!t. It just means i know the way out of their box.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    I bet you have a license you are required to have and I bet you have insurance you are required to have and I bet you have tags on your bike with inspection you are required to have. Of what I listed what don't you have? And what court acknowledged to you they have no jurisdiction over you for not having them? You, your cases? Yeah, I think you are lying.

Because if you didn't have those things I bet you would be calling for a ride as your bike was being lifted onto a tow truck.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    @ReigningScorpios I like your passionate, intelligent & have put A LOT of time researching. I think you & few others ( in the boonies like me ) might get lucky as you did but soon as that cats outta the bag “the man “ gonna close that hole, with their foot, wrapped in barbedwire, that’s on fire

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Im told that if everyone fought their ticket, even if they lost, the courts would shut down in just a few months because thats their main income.
    Not saying that part is true but by the way the judge acted when he lost it seems pretty damn likely because he was pissed.
    If your ever serious about fighting one make sure you contact me and i will work with you so your ready.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    My bike is still showing one since i just bought it about 8 months ago.
    I need to get my unemployment so i can back to work , so no on the insurance. I have no motorcycle license (contract to obide by commercial rules) but ive been riding since i was young. My Durango shows 2017 tags, thats why the sherriff comes and goes. No insurance. When i get back to work i will get insurance for obvious reasons, none of which are because they think its any of their business.
    So, no, your just talking out your a$$.

9. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Ok yeah, im right here.
    So has anyone told you that most of the prisons are PRIVATELY OWNED?
    Its true. My line of work has me helping to build them. Not too happy about that.
    Anyway, the owner or owners of these prisons get approximately $10,000 per head per month. So thet lobby these BS laws to get more business.
    I WILL NOT COMPLY WITH THE ANTI AMERICAN FOLK LIKE THEM.
    I have stated what laws i will obide by many times. Open your eyes and put on a learner hat and you will understand THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. And anything to the contrary is NULL AND VOID OF LAW !!!
    Again, these arent MY rules.
    They are AMERICA'S RULES !!!
    You have become a sheep and fallen to the enemy.
    A US Citizen,, is either
    1) Born in the District of Columbia.
    Or
    2) Holds a political office.
    Or
    3) Is a Federal Agent.
    These people OWE ALLEGIANCE to the United States Inc.
    An American National, is NOT a Statutory Citizen.
    IE STATUTES AND CODES.
    Approximatly 83-86% of the so called laws.
    You go ahead and follow them.
    Pretty soon you will be fined for walking and talking at the same time. Locked up for needing to flush twice.
    PUT IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU ARE BROKE AND CANT AFFORD TO FIX YOUR CAR TO PASS A COSTLY SMOG TO GET INSURANCE TO GET A LICENSE SO THAT YOU CAN GET TO WORK TO EAT !!!!
    Make sense out of that.

10. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs Well-Known Member

2016 Victory Vegas
    This kinda stuff just freaks me out.

It's said: "Ignorance of the law is no excuse".
    I prefer: "Ignorance of the law is guaranteed".

Knew of a fellow, about 25 years ago, lawyer in Kansas. He's never had a driver's license. Gets pulled over and jailed. They have to release him. He claims that you sign away your rights when you sign your driver's license application, or something like that.

There's an outfit called LVNV Funding, doing collections, with an outrageous practice. They'll send you a false notice of collection, usually in the $thousands. If you fail to reply, they sic a lawyer (some guy out of Dallas), to file on you. If you ignore the summons, fail to appear in court, the case defaults to the petitioner, LVNV. Now you REALLY have to pay up, 'cuz it's a court order. They tried that on me. Fortunately, web searches showed the escape route.

Aggravating, unnerving, waste of time.

There oughta be a law....

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Wow. Thats crazy.
    Hes correct about the drivers license. That is their intention. To get you to sign away your freedom.
    These are the enemy from within.
    When they said "The British are coming",, they came. They dressed in blue and called themselves the BAR Association. "British Accredited Registry". Taxes to the queen.
    Why isn't it an American Registry ???

• Like Like x 1
  12. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Wow that's crazy your friend is correct about the signing away of your rights on the license. That is their intention. It's the same intention they have when everyone accepts the covid relief check.
    " Do you swear you are a United States Citizen", HELLL NO!!
    Im an American.
    But just like on an application for a job, American isnt an option. Your forced.
    But thats childs play.
    If someone was to tell you that " if you sign this contract, you will have your rights as an American suspended. No more protection for you".
    Would you sign it ? No.
    Thats called "Full Disclosure",
    And a contract is no good unless they give you Full Dusclosure.
    It is void of law.
    Has no legal effect. affect??
    effect yeah hmm.
    Look up Title 26, The Tax Code Subsection 7806 (a) and (b).
    That will tell you if its affect or effect. Pretty sure its effect.
    Yeah no legal effect means they cant punish you because it isnt legal.
    Yeah, like the Tax Code.
    You really should look that up.
    Look up everything anybody tells you so you know for yourself.
    Always seek the truth. Never think you found it and now your done.
    You'll become a sheep.
    Now as far as "Ignorance of the Law",,
    That is strictly for the "authorities". (whoops excuse me)
    Those folks that like to practice law cannot claim "ignorance".
    We on the other hand, can have incorrect papers n such. It is in the judges AND the police officers "OATH OF OFFICE", TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION AND TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS !!!
    And if they don't honor that, its called TREASON.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Conveyance of the day. You certainly couldn't be expected to walk from State to State, especially if you needed all your belongings. You would need your car or truck or whatever.
    Now how can they say I can't go to my new home or see my son or whatever. THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL FREELY, UNENCUMBERED.
    The Constitution trumps all.
    The US Code trumps State
    And so on.
    Granted, they will have different "policies",
    But none of them can conflict with the Constitution.

14. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    Huh? That was post 7 in your thread and you're over 100 now. What gives? Just going in circles hoping for different results? You know what they call that?

But I'll play with some of my cheeky humor.

I don't expect you to walk. You could take a commerical method with a licensed driver. Maybe a train...a bus....plane? Wait! Not a plane.... You need ID for that. Heck do you need one for a bus and train? Probably do! You might be SOL!

Uber!!! That's the ticket.

For your belongings I would recommend a commerical source again and get some movers with a semi truck.

I never said, nor would I, that you couldn't travel. It's just my belief that if you do by private motored conveyance you should have a license, tags, and insurance.

My personal belief is the minimum insurance should also be much higher than it is. The lady that hit me had the basic coverage and it just covered three pain injections I got in my back that were $9.8k each. I ended up having to use my own insurance which is fighting me because they don't want to pay the $55k in unpaid bills still outstanding.

Unfortunately in this day and age ID is simply necessary. Having an ID has never hindered me but not having it certainly has.

I stand by driving is a privilege and as such can be regulated because we have to deal with bad people, dumb people, and crazy people that just may not need to drive. Without systems in place it would be chaos on the roads.... More so than it already is at times.

Certainly my stance is no surprise though. I mean if I accepted what you said I would no longer have a job. I can't let that happen. I have enough people trying to defund me without me helping them.

What will you do if your plate gets stolen?

:cop2:

15. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    For those unaware these are some examples of sovereign citizen homemade plates.

s-l400.jpg Ef5OAPQXgAYyLVD.jpg 570baf102981b.image.jpg Ef5Nl7bWsAAcMrF.jpg sovereign-citizen-license-plate.jpg Screenshot_20210707-025454_Gallery.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2