No license required | Page 7 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

No license required

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReigningScorpios, Jun 27, 2021.

1. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2006 Kingpin
    You have not done what you say in court and won. The sitting judge knows he has no jurisdiction over you so lets you go. :yr1: Saying it over and over again doesn't make it true.

2. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Did you miss my post showing the court systems outlook on us and the steps they are willing to take to deprive us of our rights ?
    The reason they do that is because PEOPLE LET THEM.
    If you don't know your rights or you dont exercise your rights,
    THEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS !!!
    They are claiming that the Articles of Confederation were what said the Constitution was the Supreme Law of the Land.
    But since the Constitution came into effect, the Articles are now invalid.
    Meaning, THERE IS NOTHING SAYING THE CONSTITUTION IS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND !!!
    You HAVE to see how powerful of a statement thar is.
    This is the reason given to me vy the Clerk AND the Judge on separate occasions, telling me that I could not use Supreme Court Rulings OR the Constitution for defense in court.
    If that is ok with you then good luck making friends.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

2012 CCT, Wonderful in white
    I believe pretty much nothing at face value from any aspect, department or party of government, 'news', or reporters. I wasn't always that way but I've seen what's been happening over the last few decades and have come to realize we're now living in a post US Constitution/Bill of Rights America. Too many rules are simply made up, ignored or followed, depending on who's being investigated and/or charged. And, who isn't. We're living in the active and deliberate deconstruction of the country. Few see it, fewer still seem to care.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Motorbikerx

Motorbikerx Well-Known Member

2010 XC 2006 KINGPIN
  5. satxron

2006 Kingpin
    Common law is what all laws are based on. Statutory laws are laws that make actions illegal. They spell out specific penalties for violating those statutes. Common is more about rights, injury and recovery. Statutory written specific laws are about specific conduct that you must comply with or the government punishes in the name of the people. It has little to do with victims and more to do with the State protecting the collective from those behaviors. You have to have both.

The OP is basically saying he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. He has yet to say who can make laws he will obey and who cant.

Notice your link actually has you sign up and prove you are alive, (they get your information) then you get educated about their platform, (like Democrats and Republicans), then you gather together to vote in who represents your way of thinking.

It almost sounds like the Libertarian party a little.

6. Obi Steve

Obi Steve Active Member

2013 HardBall. 2014 Flames High Ball
    You missed the best stuff!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Beautiful.
    There is some common sense.
    Im actually having trouble finding anything truthful that they say.
    Take for instance for ALL THESE YEARS, How many lives were ruined. How many children lost their parents, over the incorrect classification of US Patent 6630507. It looks like medicinal value to me. And it also looks like it to the owner of it. ( which would be the assignee).
    Even when these papers were taken into court, they chose to lock up the people, instead of re-classifying it.
    Even today.
    BTW,, I dont remember getting my cut of this invention, do you?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    I just want to try to explain this so you can see it more broadly. I hope. Im trying.
    When your taken to court,( not you but "CHATTANOOGA-MARK", as opposed to "Chattanooga-Mark"),
    And you tell the judge your speaking for the NAMED defendant, and you go by the laws of the Republic, Art. 4 Sec. 4 of the Constitution, and you invoke that in the court, then it doesn't matter how many toll booths, tinted windows, fish caught, guns you have, anything.
    All that matters is if there is someone there with a hospital bill claiming you injured them,,,
    Or a contract that you broke, where before you signed it, they told you that you were waiving your rights that could end you up in jail, and that it was completely voluntary to sign. But you did anyway...??..
    Side note, anytime you sign ANYTHING, put down UD,, and UCC 1-207 1-308.
    Now your not liable.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Your not clearly understanding how the judge will interpret what your saying. For starters, he knows you didn't kill anyone. MAJOR POINT. YOU HAVENT EVEN INJURED ANYONE.
    His mind will go straight to the fact that you have the SAME argument. AND IT'S VALID. Next he's going to think of the cost of the courts overhead, AND THE FACT THAT HE IS GOING TO LOSE AGAIN.
    What do you think he's gonna do next?

10. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

2012 CCT, Wonderful in white

So if I get hauled in front of a judge because the police caught me going XX above the posted speed limit, all I have to say is "I go by the laws of the Republic, Article 4 Section 4 of the US Constitution"? I tend to identify their 'public highway' as an 'off road closed course'. And I also tend to identify my 'actual speed' to whatever the posted speed limit is. If those words would work, why wouldn't they be used all day, every day?

I understand the principle of your position. But I also understand the reality of life. Whether or not I agree with or believe in the Judicial system, I'm still going to be put through it. Unless I have diplomatic immunity from some other country.

That being said, I have next to zero trust or faith in the US Judicial system.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    The "fair share" you mention doesnt exist. The onlt people being shouldered are the ones that fell prey to the courts false claim.
    The " suckers" if you will.
    What's kind of funny is the fact that between you and me,, your the one breaking the law. Your the commiting FRAUD. Not me.
    When you read the Legal Definition of a Motor Vehicle out of the United States Code, and it's saying it must be for "commercial purposes",, and you go to , say Blacks Law Dictionary and read the definition of "Traffic" and it's telling you that you "TRAFFIC ticket and your TRAFFIC court, are for "COMMERCE", But you still go down to register your car, truck or bike , AS A COMMERCIAL VEHICLE, then you have just lied on government papers that state "Do you swear that this information is true and correct".
    Sorry, not me. I'm being legal. I'm even using THEIR RULES to do it.
    You can't bust me for following their rules.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    Here's the problem I have and I'm not ignoring your passion. You're not understanding double jeopardy. You can be tried over and over for a continuing violation of law. Period. By continuing to get pulled over for no license or registration are NEW offenses, Not old ones, so double jeopardy is not applicable.

40 years ago there was multiple groups of people joining a crusade to not pay taxes claiming it was unconstitutional. I had friends involved with this that wanted me to join their groups. I re-framed from doing that because my law background told me I'd lose.

Every one of them got their property taken, bank accounts seized and some went to jail. They quoted the constitution as the ultimate authority and "common law". They all lost

We have 3 branches of government. All 3 would disagree that we have a right to ignore the law. If you quote your constitutional rights then you're agreeing the Justices have jurisdiction. Can't have it both ways.

Considering the SC approved the ACA buy changing the name name to a tax (the constitution says the legislative branch has the authority to raise taxes) then the SC is NOT going to let you thumb your nose at the law even if you believe you have an argument.

I also don't believe your applying the Uniform Commercial Code properly. That is contract law.

• Like Like x 1
  13. satxron

2006 Kingpin
    Think about this one. If a judge lets you go he would be making case law that he has no right or power to exist. After that ruling he or she would be naturally required to let everybody go wouldn't they? If found guilty just appeal it all the way up and once somebody bites that apple the case will negate the authority to give insurance, registration, license etc. tickets.

Everything he says he has never done in a court and had a judge rule on his dismissal. Because actually, why would he go to a court that has no authority over him?

• Like Like x 1
  14. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball

• Like Like x 1
  15. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Gcocked.
    Grab a Blacks Law Dictionary or just ask Google for the LEGAL DEFINITION OF TRAFFIC, its commercial.
    LEGALLY DEFINE
    Driver
    Passenger
    Operate
    Transportation
    Carrier,
    All of them are commercial.
    (And I'm REALLY not trying to go here, but if you look at Title 26 Tax Code, and go to subsection 7806,,,(b) i thinj it is,,, well just read that. Im not getting involved with that one here).. ( but again, that is THEM saying that, not me.)
    On the double jeopardy,, yeah i know what you mean, but the judge doesn't touch it and neither do the Sherriffs. Maybe because they know its a pop shot at them for claiming " criminal under statutory jurisdiction " , because there is no such thing,,, no written rules to study in order to give yourself a fair trial. Also, an American National is NOT a "Statutory Citizen", (nor a tax payer,, shhh). So the court must have either, an injured party, or a broken contract (that included complete full disclosure) and the court has neither.
    The court doesn't even have a judge or attorney that is licensed BY THE STATE, since the States are not allowed to license the practice of law.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1