No license required | Page 6 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

No license required

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReigningScorpios, Jun 27, 2021.

1. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    With Olympic athletes trying to use the platform to protest America? I think we have some resistance. I see no reason a person should be on the Olympic team if they are not proud to be an American. I would rather loose every event than send some schmuck to win a metal....and then spit on America.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    Its been the wild west for some time now I think.

3. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    So here's what you do let it go to court and when your name is called and they ask you if it's you do not say yes you tell him I am here in propria Persona speaking for the named defendant and everything I say for the record. I am not a US citizen I am an American National I am a free man of the land out of the sea can I go by the laws of the Republic article 4 section 4 of The Constitution guarantees me a republican form of government and I invoke that into this court and I sent my court.
    They will ask you how you plea.
    You tell them; I am not here to plea, I am here to challenge the jurisdiction of this court.
    He will ask why.
    I tell em, because you don't have it, and I'm not giving it to you.
    If he tries to mention ANYTHING about the case, tell him again, I am here solely to challenge your jurisdiction and that is all.
    He will say ok, write a brief and we'll see you on such n such a day.
    AND THEY WILL NOT LET YOU LEAVE OUT THE SAME DOOR AS EVERYONE ELSE. They don't want you to tell anyone what your doing.
    2 days later, go to the courthouse and ask for the date of your failure to appear . they'll give it to you.
    DO NOT MISS IT. You will be in and out.
    Next write your brief. Start it off with the first things you said in court. "Setting your status".
    Mention that you are not an attorney and so your papers do not have to be correct. That you expect the judge to honor his Oath of Office , to defend the Constitution and your Civil Rights in your favor. You tell them, from here on, you will charge $2500.00 for every time your asked to step into the courtroom.
    Mention there is no injured party and so there is no jurisdiction. That the Prosecution has failed to show a cause of action for which relief can be granted, and you motion for dismissal on those grounds.
    Make a copy of your papers.
    Go back to the clerk and tell her to file this brief to this case and wait for your next court date.
    At this point he wont be very proper. He'll just motion for you to step up and he'll dismiss the case.
    And off you go.
    From this point on, they can't do anything, except another ticket. But you just tell the judge; you can't try me for the same crime twice, and you want to submit your cost and fees.
    Give him you dated bill of $2500.00 and a second copy of your brief with it highlighted where you told them you will charge $2500.00 every time you have to go to court on this matter. And he'll tell the Prosecutor to write a check. Then you get no more tickets.
    Sheriffs pulled me over 5 times so far and let me go every time.

4. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Yeah. They'll probably send one of these guys they let cross the border. If they can find em.

5. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    There is a guy that was an Apache helicopter pilot in Vietnam. There was a movie made about his squad. He was shot down 3 times and has a ton of medals. He explains who he is at the beginning of video 2. But he has 3 videos on youtube where he explains how to apply the Constitution in court. He was selected to a small group where they hammered the Constitution into them, and he will explain your right to travel, how your right to bear arms has NO STIPULATIONS to it. How they went about sneaking taxes into it , but they were never ratified. How a guys wife charged $1500 onto his credit card and the judge accidently ruled that he pay them 1500 coffee beans. I sh!t you not. It had to do with the word DOLLARS but doesnt explain, dollars of what, because dollars is just a unit of measurement and not money because this money is an illegal form of what we're supposed to use. There bills hold NO VALUE like gold and silver do, and if there was no money here but we needed to borrow $1, then how do you pay the interest ? The fake money = debt.
    His name is CARL MILLER.
    And there is no mistaking that he knows what he's talking about.
    BUT START OFF WITH THE BEGINNING OF VIDEO 2, SO YOU CAN GIVE HIM HIS DUE CREDIT. HE'S EARNED IT.
    carl miller youtube - Google Search

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    This IS a winner. Once you understand the concept its pretty easy.
    Just challenge the courts jurisdiction.
    No injured party, no case. ; )

7. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    The only reason I haven't replied is because I know the law. One of your glaring fallacies is claiming, "you can't try me for the same crime twice.

If I commit murder and get exonerated or convicted and get out and commit murder again I can most certainly be tried for each one. If I run a red light and get a fine I cannot claim to be able to run additional red lights because of my constitutional protection of double jeopardy. You clearly have a myopic understanding of constitutional law. I admire your bravery but I'd rather not die on that hill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Motorbikerx

Motorbikerx Well-Known Member

2010 XC 2006 KINGPIN
    Glad I skipped from page 1 to page 6

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Dont skip the part where i said I HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS.
    AND I WON

10. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    The fight is an easy fight.
    Once you set your status and flip the court from Admiralty to Common Law, they have no jurisdiction.
    Challenge it and you win.
    Simple

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Just seems easier to pay the appropriate fees to have a license, registration & insurance, the money does build roads, schools, fix bridges & allows certain contractors to own a yacht but your way will definitely ensure lots of wasted hours spent in court, using up all of my ( hard to come by ) free time, vacation / sick time from work researching / learning the legal jargon and just being hassled more often and taking way longer to accomplish a minor, routine traffic stop than it’s worth, plus that’s a unneeded delay / risk when drinking and driving or gotta pocket full of drugs lol. OP thanks for posting your experiences, they have made many take pause and wonder for lil bit and although most ( self included ) will never attempt the process you have explained ( in great detail, thanks again for that ) just because it’s very unorthodox and the fear of getting your $hit towed off

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. lou8700

lou8700 Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Roads, 2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Exactly, if you somehow manage to escape paying your fair share than it ends up being shouldered by those that do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

2012 CCT, Wonderful in white
    The 11 heavily armed/full combat gear dressed Rise Of The Moors members tried some of this in MA on Saturday morning claiming they don’t recognize the laws of the US or the state of MA. They were still arrested but they may not be charged and prosecuted. Since the Rise Of The Moors members are Muslim and black they may actually get away with some or all of it. If they were white, they’d be in jail for a long time and get 24/7 ‘news’ coverage.

Whether or not I agree with the laws of the land doesn’t (or shouldn’t) determine if/how I’m treated in the Judicial system. Though in reality, nearly every aspect of American society has been heavily politicized so now there are many different processes depending on a few factors.

@ReigningScorpios, you’ve obviously devoted an enormous amount of time and effort in research on how not to recognize authority in the Judicial system. In the end, is it worth it? Or would that time and effort be better for you, your family and society at large spent on other endeavors?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    Ahhhh America, where everyone has the privilege to enjoy great rights & tremendous freedoms ( even if they wish harm to the land & it’s people ) and have the choice of if their willing to defend them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    I'm sure once our resident BLM activists here step up demanding it it will be shut down.