No license required | Page 4 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

No license required

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReigningScorpios, Jun 27, 2021.

1. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    That "Right to Travel" download will really clarify that for you.
    And Im having issues uploading due to memory problems, so yes I am putting a lot of work into this thread. So please, if you don't mind, download my upload.
    Please

2. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    I would need to do more research but at the moment I wouldn't say the walls are closing in.

I will say that I am not a fan of big gov and think they reach out much farther than they should.....or should be allowed to. I am more of a state's rights kinda guy and I love what Texas is trying to do when it comes to the 2A.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Yes I understand.
    But these illegal laws are in place. Do they stop these people? NO.
    So it's not a good reason to violate the Constitution. NOTHING IS.
    In fact, the attempt to do so by a government official is called TREASON.
    Do you know what the punishment for treason is ?
    Did you know that WHEN someone like me wins, that officer can be sued in his person. Meaning out of his pocket, as well as the cop shop.
    Since the Constitution and Rights have been violated, the officer has acted outside of his jurisdiction.
    He is on his own.
    Business, Bank and Home.
    The Constitution is bad ass and one of a kind. It IS meant to be taken word for word. Freedom cannot exist where the regulation of People or people exist.
    And the easiest way for evil to grow is for the People to do nothing.

4. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

Most laws do not stop criminals. That is a large part of our problem. That and now days people are not holding these criminals accountable for their own actions. I wish I had a fix for it but I do not. I am just a police officer that has tried to do his job the best way possible to make the world a better place.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    So how are you with "fishing without a license" ?
    Its a license so the same form of corruption.
    This is why they don't give out "fishing tickets".
    I know that got your attention.
    Seriously, we have the right to fish. Now that comes from the State. In my case its Cal. Constitution Article 1, Section 25.
    So how do they STEAL the Peoples money?
    They simply change the word on the ticket.
    Even though when you ask the game warden whats wrong, he'll say your " fishing without a license "
    BUT, the ticket will call it "Angling".
    Because you have the right to fish.
    The State is government.
    Our forefathers knew goverment all too well and that's the reason for the second amendment.
    Thats also the reason for that other VERY IMPORTANT paper that they won't teach in school anymore called the Declaration of Independence which it's sole purpose is to tell the People what to look for and when to OVERTHROW A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. ( only a corrupt one mind you ). (With exceptional attempt at non-violent)
    And it lists everything going on today.
    My next thread might be on why it was written for the united States of America as opposed to the United States of America.
    We'll see.

6. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    I can only speak for myself, but thank you for the work you do. I am not a people person. I could never do your job.
    Born on Halloween, Scorpio, raised in a mortuary even. It's just not in my nature. Thats why I like industrial electrician. We're not allowed to work around people.
    We dont answer to the owner. We dont answer to the supervisor.
    We answer only to the foreman who, on the next job may be the journeyman when YOUR the foreman. So everybody is respectful.
    Plus at $67 per hr how could I say no?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I can not say what the wording is for fishing without a license is as I have never been issued one or been with someone that was. I have always had my license and really do not mind buying it as it helps my state run parks and waters that I get to enjoy. In Texas if you go to a state park you don't need a fishing license, you just have to pay the park fee. Again the park fee usually gives you the use of real bathrooms and other amenities so I don't mind it either.

I am a big hunting and fishing guy and think everyone should have the ability but again do not have an issue with holding people to a standard like we do in Texas. To get your hunting license you have to go through a hunters safety course, I did in school as part of FFA.

As to my feelings on having to have a license to hunt or fish I honestly have never given this much thought. You are the first to bring it up to me. So far I have not had an issue with it and I am not sure I will after this talk.

I do know that I keep my boat tags good and my license valid as many Game Wardens do not play. I have had nothing but good encounters but then I have not been found in violation. Honestly I think only once have I been asked for my license.....maybe. Usually it is just a boat safety check where I hold up some floaties and all is good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Sorry, I tend to get long winded and forgot to say,
    In your pursuit of stopping crime, keep in mind that the violation of your oath of office, is treason. And treason is soooo bad that it is punishable by death
    I am not saying you should die or anything of the sort I PROMISE.
    All im saying is that it is solely up to YOU, what you enforce out there. So just because you boss tells you, "OF COURSE YOU CAN GIVE THEM A TICKET" does that mean that he isnt full of cra= and just selling out America for a paycheck.
    Dont turn into a criminal just because you think its your job.
    Like some cops around here that ssy " I AM THE LAW" or "OF COURSE IT'S MY BUSINESS, I'M A COP". hahaaa idiots.
    Abuse of power.
    Did you know that making someone tell you their name or show you their ID is a violation of the 5th amendment?
    Regardless of what they taught you.
    You have to have a warrent for that. You need a warrent OR to have WATCHED them commit the crime. And the Supreme Court has determined that Traffic is not Criminal.
    The traffic courts " CRIMINAL UNDER STATUTORY JURISDICTION" There is no such thing.
    NOWHERE can you find the written rules for criminal under statutory. Not the law library, nowhere.
    So how could you possibly , fairly defend yourself?
    DISMISSED !!!

9. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I have never been a yes man and that has caused me some issues during my time on.

I am also very much an American first and will walk from this job if I am expected to do anything I see as wrong.

Like writing tickets to those not wearing a mask. NOPE! Will not do it and I was disappointed every time I saw officers playing mask police. I am not the health police and if a person does not want to wear a mask that should be their choice. I said before....what is to be asked of us nexk? Go stand at McDonalds and slap cheeseburgers out of fat people's hands? That is not my job.

Or taking guns? Again that is a big NOPE! I will be unemployed on that day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    We need more of YOU.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    TYOU.
    They tell us the money goes to clean up also.
    I beg to differ.
    But here is what you need to keep in mind. Look at all the people who are now homeless due to the corona virus.
    These people will soon not be able to afford a license OF ANY KIND nor will they be able to afford food.
    So whats GOING to happen?
    They will be ticketed for driving without a license and for fishing without a license since thats the only way to get food.
    AND THAT is why it is unconstitutional.

12. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

If a person is truly fishing for survival they should be allowed. I do it for sport. However if I had to I certainly would hunt or fish without a license. If it comes to that for me I think we will have larger issues than watching for the Gamer Warden.

I think most people now days are fairly useless when it comes to living off the land and if it doesn't come in a bag out of a window they don't know how to get it. I get what you are saying and the economic hardships that have been put on people in the name of covid is horrible. I was not a fan of the closedowns and really wanted the people to stand against them sooner and harder than ever happened. If the people stand together there are not enough law enforcement to control them.....I will be standing with the people.....or maybe fishing. LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  13. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Hahaa
    THAT'S RIGHT.

14. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    To the Forefathers, and me, it's about keeping my rights. Soon we'll have to register our couches, list how much water and food we use per day. Where we went and what we did.
    I think it was George Washington that said;
    " ANY MAN THAT WOULD GIVE UP A LITTLE LIBERTY, FOR A LITTLE SECURITY, DESERVES NEITHER, AND WILL LOSE BOTH."

15. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month