No license required | Page 2 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

No license required

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReigningScorpios, Jun 27, 2021.

1. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2006 Vegas 8 Ball

2. Bikesofbrads

Bikesofbrads Well-Known Member

2015 victory xct & 06 katana
    How many times did you say you’ve been pulled over for not displaying tags & then not provide insurance ( whether carries a valid license, tags & insurance or not ) then going to court & having it thrown out? I saw least 5 since but may have missed the before, anyway, just those 5 times & knowing is some terrible people out there that’ll not have insurance, tear up your $hit and be too broke to fix it. That’s why I have insurance

3. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    My mistake on the Title 31. You are correct.
    As far as the vehicle Code, it is trumped by the United States Code which is trumped by the Constitution and International Human Rights so our right of movement exist, right to travel freely unencumbered.
    And that right cannot be converted into a crime and issued a license and a fee. It can't.
    See "Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803)" tells us "Anything that is in conflict with the Constitution, is null and void of law."
    Article 6 paragraph 2 of the Constitution.
    So it's clear that any secondary law that came in conflict with the Supreme Law would be illogical.
    The Supreme Law would prevail over any other law. This was our forefathers whole intention. And if the givernment had as much power as they think they do, we wouldn't be a free country.
    An important note: At the beginning of court, you must be tell them that "everything I say is for the record". They'll turn on the recorder. "I am here in propia persona and speaking for the named defendant. A flesh and blood breathing man of the land. One of "The People".
    I go by the Common Law, Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution, we are guaranteed a Republican form of government, and I invoke that into the court."
    Right then you can motion for dismissal because Prosecutor has failed to show a cause of action for which relief can be granted.
    Your using the Constitution AND the Supreme Court rulings, so there is no way you could've had evil intent.
    This gives you a perfect case for Willfulness and makes you immune to the Prosecution. Tell the judge you expect him to uphold his Oath of Office and defend the Constitution and your Civil Rights which the officer didn't do. And since everything is being recorded, he has no choice but to rule in your favor.
    By the way, you don't use definitions from the Vehicle Code since it has ZERO authority.
    Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I do appreciate it.

4. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    You are a friendly group. I suggest you don't go out on limbs, it's not safe.
    Yes I have insurance. Not because they think they can MAKE me, but because I like my bike and truck and don't care to put anybody in a bad way.
    And I'm not sure what succinctly means.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Oh yeah, ok,, I do have a plate,, with expired tags. And also a license. The judge pointed these points out to me and I told him the license is for when I'm working, on the clock "driving" a company vehicle and when I was pulled over I was just picking up my son and not at work which I pointed out to the officer at the time.
    As far as the plate, I told him it's there because nobody wants to make it clear what to do about it. If you don't have one, you get towed. So it sits on my car until they decide to clarify.
    As I mention here in this thread, I do carry insurance.
    That's MY choice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    It seems there is only one way to test this. You must go to different places and get tickets. Then go to court and beat them all.

Until then you just sound like the sovereign citizen kook all cops hate to stop.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    It went like this, a couple failures in court because they have dirty games they play. Finally a ticket by the CHP that I was more prepared for and won. Pulled over 5 times since and let go.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Actually I sound like I won a case that went from a "fix-it" ticket to a $1200 ticket. And everybody should know, the judge is gonna do everything he can to make sure he doesn't lose that $1200 and the cost of overhead.
    HE LOST.

9. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I think I would rather just keep my licence and tags in good standing to avoid court all together. Time is money. I would rather make it then lose it going to court and then possibly paying more in fines.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

Yes, I understood that..... ONCE. One time you found a judge that threw it out. You just said you lost the previous four times so the odds are not great. Like I said you need to prove it out.

Do you consider yourself a sovereign citizen? If not what do you claim?

11. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Yeah, this is where I need to get that photo uploaded.
    There was a case in California,
    "Halajian v. D&B Towing, 209 Cal.App.4th 1 (2012)
    148 Cal.Rptr.3d 646, 12 Cal. Daily Op. Serv. 10,346, 2012 Daily Journal D.A.R. 12,505..
    Where the courts concluded that this man HAD NO RIGHTS due to (their) fact that CALIFORNIA IS NOT A STATE OF THE UNION, OR A STATE.
    Meaning that since the Articles of Confederation where what said the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land, that when the Constitution came into effect, that the Articles were replaced, so now there was nothing to say it's the Supreme Law.
    THEY TOOK OUR CONSTITUTION BY ILLEGAL MEANS. That's treason. If you stand behind that way of thinking , you're in the wrong country.
    Personally, I will fight tooth and nal to defend the Constitution and anybody that feels differently should sell their Victory and buy a Kawasaki.

12. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Not sure where you get four times.
    There are alot of assumptions around here.
    Trial and error. That's how we learn. Im dealing with the court system. Im pretty sure that falls under the Kicked A** section.

13. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I think I confused the this quote and another's post. My bad. You said "a couple."

So how many times did you go to court before you won? Truly a couple as in two? Not sure a 1 to 3 ratio is in the kick arse section.

14. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

So I looked this one up and read through it from here:

Halajian v. D&B Towing, 209 Cal.App.4th 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

First thing I want to point out is everything you are citing is Cali based. The majority of us don't live in California, aka Comifornia. I think many of the things that happen in Cali are wrong. I could never live there.

Back to the link it's a research and opinion piece from a firm.

From it I'm just seeing the plaintiff lost. This stuck out as....

"Plaintiff's absolutist view fails to acknowledge the significance of the phrase “by proper means,” which indicates that the Legislature has some control over determining which means are proper, such a prohibiting unlicensed drivers and unregistered vehicles. (See Hendrick v. Maryland (1915) 235 U.S. 610, 622, 35 S.Ct. 140, 59 L.Ed. 385 [a state may regulate the operation of motor vehicles on its highways by requiring the registration of vehicles and the licensing of drivers, in the absence of national legislation covering the subject and provided the state's action is reasonable and does not burden interstate commerce].)"

I have not looked up the referenced case and do not have time at the moment.

Overall you still have not convinced me you are correct and I do believe having a DL, registered vehs, and insurance should be required under the law.... As it it.

As for towing an arrested person at times can usually request their vehicle to not be towed but it's ultimately the officers discretion in most cases. If it's a bad area I'm not leaving it.... I'm towing it. If it's on private property that is not the arresstee's and the property owner does not give permission for it to stay... I'm towing it. But say I do leave it as the arrestee wants on private property. The property owner can at any moment have it towed. I'm my experience proper owners do not want arrestee vehicles left on their property and often they ask for me to call for a private property tow before I leave.... If I'm not in a position to tow it for them.

I bet Cali is similar but who knows. It's whacky there.

15. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball