No license required | Page 10 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

No license required

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReigningScorpios, Jun 27, 2021.

1. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Sorry, to answer your question, it doesn't seem like they should be seeing a judge, but the same thing that you would for a traffic ticket which would be to first convert the default jurisdiction of the illegal Admiralty/Maritime court into what Article 4 Section 4 guarantees us which is a Republican form of government IE Common Law, and then challenge the jurisdiction of the court which they have none. This MUST be done "in propia persona" and speaking for the named defendant because if they call your case by name which they will, you should notice the judge is reading the name, as opposed to looking at you and saying it. The reason for that is because in his mind, he has to be focused on the ALL CAPITAL LETTER NAME, like on your license or credit card or bills or social security card. So if you stood and said "here" , you wouldve just given him jurisdiction OVER YOU. We were all taught in school the PROPER way to write our name. Capital first, then lower case. And we all know the importance of crossing your t's and dotting your i's when it comes to court documents. If its wrong, and pointed out, the case cant proceed. So you step up and immediatly say your here in propia persona speaking for the NAMED DEFENDANT. (the one they can control with statutes and codes and fines and jail for whatever they decide to call "against the law" which is just about everything.
    The town next door you cant walk and text at the same time. You cant smoke on the sidewalk. Some places you cant collect rain water. IS THAT A FREE COUNTRY ? no
    How can they get away with it? Because you dont say no.
    NOBODY WANTS TO SAY NO.
    The military ought to just kick back at home instead of risk their lives and take the other lives of people who have never been here or care to cause us harm BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE NO PROBLEM JUST GIVING OUR RIGHTS AWAY, NOBODY NEEDS TO STEAL THEM. In fact, they get mad at people like me who need to exercise their rights because they are getting so damn weak.
    Ahhh, i feel better now.
    Good question !!

2. ReigningScorpios

ReigningScorpios Member

2006 Vegas 8 Ball
    Hey uh, sorry i didnt see this. Its my first thread and i dont know whats where or exactly what to do.
    But,
    To give you a legitimate short answer, if you're driving with them, your guilty.
    You are "traveling".
    If that just sounds too odd, consider what they want you to call your car or truck or bike..
    A motor vehicle.
    Now that sounds odd.
    Now does, " we're going to get on our bikes and travel the country" ?
    Sounds normal to me,,, on our motor vehicles,,, uhh no. Dont think ive ever heard that one.
    Have you ever gotten a fishing ticket? I would be willing to bet you havent. They might say " your fishing without a license" , but the ticket will say you were "Angling".
    Gonna take your kid angling anytime soon? Or are you gonna take em fishing.
    In California Constitution its Article 1 Section 25 that says " The People have the right to fish in and upon the waters of the State."
    Is it a right if you cant have your right unless you pay them for the illegal license ??? Nope
    They are cunning thieves.

3. Obi Steve

Obi Steve Active Member

2013 HardBall. 2014 Flames High Ball
    Well I was getting bored watching the snail races.

4. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    You have any proof? I can't find any examples.

Seems everything I'm coming across in Texas simply says fishing, not angling.
    Screenshot_20210708-054732_Drive.jpg

https://tpwd.texas.gov/warden/fishing#ii_a

And why do you refuse to answer my plate and license questions, among others along the way?

I am coming to the conclusion that you are a sovereign citizen and know if you answer honestly it will be confirmed causing most to not deal with you.

You have been very nice in your responses but I'm not understanding what the point of this now is. You say you want to teach others how to win in court. Why not just do it? Why are guys having to ask repeatedly for the game plan? I just don't get it.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  5. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    The purpose of the Declaration of Independence is spell out the limit of the Federal government's control over the people of the United States. Period.

6. BenD

BenD Active Member

2012 cross country tour w/trike conversion

I think you mean The Constitution.

7. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    Independence from being ruled by the crown so they could be ruled by a group of rich guys. It was to many or most a propaganda document to form a resistance willing to die for a cause they didn't understand or care about until somebody fired them up.

Taxation was the short answer but it meant different things to different groups. Jefferson was a great writer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    The Declaration of Independence set forth the ideas and principles behind a just and fair government. In this document was the people have certain Inalienable Rights including Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. All Men are created equal. Individuals have a civic duty to defend these rights for themselves and others.

Inalienable Rights is the key. Rights the government cannot take away.

9. IndyVictory

IndyVictory Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
    I just learned today the only legal way to fish in this state is with a rod and line. No dynamite. No noodling. No guns.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Motorbikerx

Motorbikerx Well-Known Member

2010 XC
    Noodling???
    What about dry ice?

11. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

Noodling is where you go under water and stick your arm or leg into holes catfish are in. When they bite down you grab them and pull them out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

That may be.

Ok. So that link you gave me is the grand plan. I and others thought there was more to it you wanted to present and that is what we were asking for.

If you "reply" to a person's comment within a thread that person should get a notification telling them so. But sometimes they don't show up. I get tons of notifications a day and find every once in awhile that one got lost.

If you are in a PM, private message, only the people in that chat can see the comments.

If you are simply reading a thread you can see all post no matter if the comment was directed at a particular person or not. Unless you have people in ignore as those comments will be removed.

13. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

Alright for all those interested. This is the blueprint for what to do in court that the OP put together. It was posted previously but not realized as being the full plan.

14. BP6666VR

BP6666VR Well-Known Member

VICTORY JACKPOT 2013 & Cross Country Tour 2014
    Noodling could have a complete different meaning in Asia ... Hi hi

15. Alwhite00

Alwhite00 Well-Known Member

Victory
    What is it with these sovereign citizen frootloops? Endless rambling trying to bore you to death so you just say F'it. If you are "traveling " stay the fuk off the roads I pay taxes on so that we (people with licenses and insurance) can enjoy them in peace. I have zero tolerance for these idiots.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1