VOG Forum banner

No license required PART 2

4917 Views 156 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  ReigningScorpios
So I'm sitting at a red light, waiting for the left turn light, which has skipped me twice already, when two Sheriffs come up behind me two lanes to the right, and they stop cause we are all red, when I say 4uc it and go through the red and pull over.
( for you folks claiming safety n all that, the rule is if a traffic light malfunctions you can proceed through as long as its safe. And it was. )
So these Sheriffs are panicking try to catch me ??? and pull up behind me. The older one gets on the sidewalk next to my bike, climbs up on his soap box and pumps up his chest, crossing his arms and says, " Do you know you just ran that red light ? What just because your on a motorcycle you think you can do whatever you want? I said " no. If I was in my truck I would've done the same thing. It cycled twice and Im tired of waiting for it,"
His partner says,"Do you have your ID? ( not the right question ) I say , "I have this but its not supposed to be used for ID." And he takes my standard class C drivers license, which I have already told the judge was for "When Im working" " in case I have to drive a company vehicle" . ( see U.S. Code definition of Motor Vehicle. "AND USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ". And he goes back to the car to write me his illegal ticket.
So I look at Superman over here and say "is your camera working?" He says "yeah" . I say "good" and I start laying down things for court. He says," I dont have time for your jibber jabber." I said, "yes you do,, your just standing there. So be quiet so I can prepare to whoop your ass in court", he says " you cant beat this, you ran a red light right in front of me." I said " I will even though i have no motorcycle license, no registration AND no insurance." He says" this isnt registered?" I said " No. I not under any contract to go by your rules and do me a favor. When they tell you not to show up for court,, SHOW UP." He said "oh i'll be there." I said "no you wont",..
Now for court , the wanna be judge calls out my CAPITAL LETTER NAME, are you,, so n so. I said " Im here special appearan" "no no no. We're not doing that here. I just want to know how do you plead?" I said "im not here to plead. Im here to challenge your jurisdiction. The Constitution says,;;;" not in this court it doesnt" hahaaa i said "what??" "Am i in your German court? Cause im pretty sure when i stepped into this building, it was dry land and it was America" he said " ok so your not gonna plea then i'll do it for you, Defendant pleads not guilty" " let the record show that the judge, by way of practicing law from the bench had made a judicial determination that I am not guilty." He said "no i didnt"
Long story not. As. Long.
The cops didnt show up of course,, but i threw in a twist for them. I DIDNT SHOW UP EITHER.
AND THE CASE WAS STILL DISMISSED !!!!
moral; you are not a U.S.Citizen. you are AN AMERICAN. An American National to be exact,, and you must be exact when stating your status.
86% of the so called laws, do not apply to you. You can only be taken to court if you violate someones right ( INJURED PARTY ).
Otherwise they have no jurisdiction to stop you and ask questions. PERIOD.
Unless they have a warrent IN HAND or had seen you commit a crime.
And a crime MUST include an injured party.
Suspicion is not a crime.
Traffic is not a crime.
Jay walking is not a crime.
The cops and judges ARE COMMITING CRIMES.
TREASON. VIOLATING THEIR OATHS OF OFFICE BY NOT PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION,,, Which by the way, IS the law of the land.
Article 4 section 4 " Gueranteed a Republican form of government.
INVOKE THAT INTO THE COURT AND "SET YOUR COURT". now its Common Law Court.
Thats how you get your rights.
  • Haha
Reactions: lou8700
121 - 140 of 157 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Well in case anyone missed it, it was a "red light" ticket. Not a license, registration or insurance ticket. The bike wouldnt trip the light. It cycled twice. When it was safe, i went through. COMPLETELY LEGAL. The Sheriffs didnt like motorcycle riders. He said so. We think we can do whatever we want. He wrote a ticket. The judge was an A$$ before he even got to me, and he didnt care what i had to say. He just kept asking, "did you or didnt you go through the red light??". WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I JUST SAY OK AND PAY IT ?
So i'll ask you. What would you do? Pay them everytime they need to make their quota? Because thats often in this town.
You did nothing wrong, judge doesnt care what you say. What are you gonna do to stop it ?

· Registered
4,503 Posts
What would you do?
What I always do which is bat my eyes, show off my teets and if that didn’t work, I’d swallow the bullet if you know what I mean and just blow him. Gotta do whatcha gotta do and $25 is twenty five dollars

• Haha
Reactions: MonsterMash

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
What I always do which is bat my eyes, show off my teets and if that didn’t work, I’d swallow the bullet if you know what I mean and just blow him. Gotta do whatcha gotta do and $25 is twenty five dollars
It was more like $380.00 . Plus its a moving violation so your talking paying for driving school, not to mention your insurance rate will go up.
Now what are you gonna do? Buy some knee pads

· Registered
51 Posts
It was more like $380.00 . Plus its a moving violation so your talking paying for driving school, not to mention your insurance rate will go up.
dude, do you honestly care? you have already said that you don't care about the laws because the supreme court is the law of the land.... surely you don't think that human laws apply to you because only god will judge you, right?
remember, you have no need for insurance or license or anything else because you don't have a motor vehicle....... so do any laws actually apply to you?

:ok:

· Registered
4,503 Posts
Don’t need any, I’ve already got streetwalkers knees. Albeit your “ticket” getting dismissed experience is thought provoking, I have to consider if were due to luck, location or your legal knowledge & if it would work 5 outta 5 times.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
dude, do you honestly care? you have already said that you don't care about the laws because the supreme court is the law of the land.... surely you don't think that human laws apply to you because only god will judge you, right?
remember, you have no need for insurance or license or anything else because you don't have a motor vehicle....... so do any laws actually apply to you?

:ok:
This "WAR HERO", seems to find it important enough to dedicate his life to. I suppose he'''s a fool too right ?
CARL MILLER
Carl is a highly decorated hero of the Viet Nam War,
serving in the elite Apache Troop both as a paratrooper and a crew chief.
The famous movie “Apocalypse Now” and the best-selling book Apache Sunrise are based
on the true-life experiences of this group of brave, patriotic Americans.
Carl Miller was inducted into the top secret project “Blue Book”, and he considers it an
honor to have served in several operations supporting Lt. Col. James “Bo” Gritez, including
operation “Eagle Snatch”. Carl is the veteran of hundreds of dangerous parachute jumps, breaking
his legs or ankles six times, shot down 4 times and personally shot twice. Carl has miraculously
escaped death numerous times. Carl credits divine intervention and God‟s providence for preserving
his life to this day so that he may complete the most important mission of his life; that of teaching
others the importance of the constitution of the united states and how to use it, and by using it thus
preserving it.
AND I SAID THE CONSTITUTION IS THE LAW OF THE LAND. DISGRACEFUL.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Don’t need any, I’ve already got streetwalkers knees. Albeit your “ticket” getting dismissed experience is thought provoking, I have to consider if were due to luck, location or your legal knowledge & if it would work 5 outta 5 times.
Right now I can only give you 2 out of 2. But if you were to see the abrupt change of attitude you wouldnt have a question.
Its like the way most of these folk treat me, to walking on eggshells. The judges voice softens up and he becomes very cautious like everything he has depends on it.

· Registered
4,503 Posts
Right now I can only give you 2 out of 2.
Just remember if you ever get pulled over and ticketed again not to assume it’ll be 3 for 3, humans get sloppy and make mistakes when we’re over confident. Not saying you are but everything you say / do can / will be held against you in court. I’ll be reading if you start a third experience, until then, keep the rubber side down ( unless ur a stunt rider ) and enjoy this holiday season with those you love.

· Registered
4,503 Posts
^^^Iowan field cricket?^^^ Come on down, you’re the next contestant on “Name that insect sound!!”

· Registered
448 Posts

We got winners
We got losers
Chain-smokers and boozers
We got yuppies
We got bikers
We got thirsty hitchhikers
And the girls next door dress up like movie stars
Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, I love this discussion thread

We got cowboys
We got truckers
Broken-hearted fools and suckers
And we got hustlers
We got fighters
Early-birds and all-nighters
And the veterans talk about their battle scars

I love this discussion thread
It's my kind of place
Just walkin' through the front door
Puts a big smile on my face
It ain't too far
Come as you are

I've seen short skirts
We've got high-techs
Blue-collared boys and ********
And we got lovers
Lots of lookers
I've even seen dancing girls and hookers
And we like to drink our beer from a mason jar
(Yes I do)

I like my truck
I like my truck
And I like my girlfriend
I like my girlfriend
I like to take her out to dinner
I like a movie now and then
But I love this discussion thread

It's my kind of place
Just toein' around the dance floor
Puts a big smile on my face
No cover charge
Come as you are

Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, I just love this old discussion thread

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Just remember if you ever get pulled over and ticketed again not to assume it’ll be 3 for 3, humans get sloppy and make mistakes when we’re over confident. Not saying you are but everything you say / do can / will be held against you in court. I’ll be reading if you start a third experience, until then, keep the rubber side down ( unless ur a stunt rider ) and enjoy this holiday season with those you love.
A Christmas present to all. Just mail to courthouse within 3 days of ticket with a cover letter stating you motion for dismissal for "failure to state a cause of action for which relief can be granted" to be entered into your case. If they still want you to show up DO NOT TELL THEM YOUR NAME. DO NOT ENTER A PLEA. TELL THEM YOU CHALLENGE THEIR JURISDICTION AND STAND MUTE !!
DONT SAY ANOTHER WORD. DONT LET THEM SCARE YOU. STAND FIRM. THEYVE ALREADY LOST.
Here is what you say in court,, word for word. Do not add anything. Do not change anything. AND DONT LET THEM SCARE YOU.
When they say , are you so n so ? YOU SAY.
"I am here inpropi persona , speaking for the named defendant. I am not a U.S. citizen, but am an American National. Article 4 section 4 of the Constitution guarantees me a Republican form of government, and I invoke that into this court and I set my court. At this time i would like to challenge the jurisdiction of this court.. AND I STAND MUTE."
DONE. FINISHED. DO NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY, AND THEY WILL TRY.
If you feel you must,, you shouldnt , but just say, " sir, i am trying to help speed up this process for the courts sake. I will not proceed with this court until you have proven ON THE RECORD that you have jurisdiction. I researve all my rights and feel i must remind you of the 5th amendment, and your oath of office. And again i stand mute.... DONE. SHUT UP. FINISHED.
If you do anything different,, you lose. Dont blame me. If you do exactly as i do,, which isnt giving you advice, its just telling you what i do, then please , feel free to come and cheer my username :cool:
PS Dont worry about wrong forms or any mistakes you might make paperwise. You are not an attorney and so your papers dont have to be correct. They are to judge you by the substance of what you say.
Now,, idk if the damn file uploaded??? Its called sui red. Um um um
Heheehe

Attachments

121 - 140 of 157 Posts