VOG Forum banner

No license required PART 2

4914 Views 156 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  ReigningScorpios
So I'm sitting at a red light, waiting for the left turn light, which has skipped me twice already, when two Sheriffs come up behind me two lanes to the right, and they stop cause we are all red, when I say 4uc it and go through the red and pull over.
( for you folks claiming safety n all that, the rule is if a traffic light malfunctions you can proceed through as long as its safe. And it was. )
So these Sheriffs are panicking try to catch me ??? and pull up behind me. The older one gets on the sidewalk next to my bike, climbs up on his soap box and pumps up his chest, crossing his arms and says, " Do you know you just ran that red light ? What just because your on a motorcycle you think you can do whatever you want? I said " no. If I was in my truck I would've done the same thing. It cycled twice and Im tired of waiting for it,"
His partner says,"Do you have your ID? ( not the right question ) I say , "I have this but its not supposed to be used for ID." And he takes my standard class C drivers license, which I have already told the judge was for "When Im working" " in case I have to drive a company vehicle" . ( see U.S. Code definition of Motor Vehicle. "AND USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ". And he goes back to the car to write me his illegal ticket.
So I look at Superman over here and say "is your camera working?" He says "yeah" . I say "good" and I start laying down things for court. He says," I dont have time for your jibber jabber." I said, "yes you do,, your just standing there. So be quiet so I can prepare to whoop your ass in court", he says " you cant beat this, you ran a red light right in front of me." I said " I will even though i have no motorcycle license, no registration AND no insurance." He says" this isnt registered?" I said " No. I not under any contract to go by your rules and do me a favor. When they tell you not to show up for court,, SHOW UP." He said "oh i'll be there." I said "no you wont",..
Now for court , the wanna be judge calls out my CAPITAL LETTER NAME, are you,, so n so. I said " Im here special appearan" "no no no. We're not doing that here. I just want to know how do you plead?" I said "im not here to plead. Im here to challenge your jurisdiction. The Constitution says,;;;" not in this court it doesnt" hahaaa i said "what??" "Am i in your German court? Cause im pretty sure when i stepped into this building, it was dry land and it was America" he said " ok so your not gonna plea then i'll do it for you, Defendant pleads not guilty" " let the record show that the judge, by way of practicing law from the bench had made a judicial determination that I am not guilty." He said "no i didnt"
Long story not. As. Long.
The cops didnt show up of course,, but i threw in a twist for them. I DIDNT SHOW UP EITHER.
AND THE CASE WAS STILL DISMISSED !!!!
moral; you are not a U.S.Citizen. you are AN AMERICAN. An American National to be exact,, and you must be exact when stating your status.
86% of the so called laws, do not apply to you. You can only be taken to court if you violate someones right ( INJURED PARTY ).
Otherwise they have no jurisdiction to stop you and ask questions. PERIOD.
Unless they have a warrent IN HAND or had seen you commit a crime.
And a crime MUST include an injured party.
Suspicion is not a crime.
Traffic is not a crime.
Jay walking is not a crime.
The cops and judges ARE COMMITING CRIMES.
TREASON. VIOLATING THEIR OATHS OF OFFICE BY NOT PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION,,, Which by the way, IS the law of the land.
Article 4 section 4 " Gueranteed a Republican form of government.
INVOKE THAT INTO THE COURT AND "SET YOUR COURT". now its Common Law Court.
Thats how you get your rights.
  • Haha
Reactions: lou8700
101 - 120 of 157 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Keep it up. Number your days. Nobody will mind the banning of you.
Seriously?? Of all the [email protected] you guys have done to these things of mine and IM gonna get banned ???? What happened to oh were just kidding. You gotta expect that. Cant handle it??? You guys came f0ckin with me and all i did was make a joke out of it all. I thought that was a pretty decent way to desl with it. Wouldnt it be rude for them to come playing and i just ignored them ???? Hmmm???

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Seriously?? Of all the [email protected] you guys have done to these things of mine and IM gonna get banned ???? What happened to oh were just kidding. You gotta expect that. Cant handle it??? You guys came f0ckin with me and all i did was make a joke out of it all. I thought that was a pretty decent way to desl with it. Wouldnt it be rude for them to come playing and i just ignored them ???? Hmmm???
Just giving you a chance to make it. You being banned is completely within your control. You have already been warned once before and in my experience the person only gets more bold the longer they go unchecked. I just have a feeling you are about to step over the line. Maybe I am wrong but I am willing to take that chance.

Know that talking about other members sexually
gratifying themselves is a no go. It was determined by the others here that homosexual comments and comment much like the one you made are not to be tolerated. I am sure you are unaware as you seem to only visit your threads. So just stay away from such comments and you should be just fine.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Keep it up. Number your days. Nobody will mind the banning of you.
BTW just in case the 2nd grade comments were accurate, AND IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE, definitely not saying that. Do you know what you have done in the long run?? You have made it so that IF there was people interested, and there used to be, they wont come ask questions because of the sh!t they would have to put up with . But im thinking you knew that all along. That would be a form of censorship. Like the rigged election and google, twitter, fake media and the like. Just because im explaining some rights that we need back while telling you that i took some losses in order to educate myself. I took a couple for the team and i wasnt out talking about it until i knew FOR SURE what i was doing. And i wouldnt want anyone to try it unless i coach them first. Not legal advice, just counsel. Cause they WILL throw all kinds of traps at you and you need to be confident in the understanding of what is happening. I do have a packet that can be mailed in within 3 days of the ticket, but i havent done it myself so its not coming out, but soon i gonna dump soe sh!t down with where it came from and i would appreciate it if you guys ust bit your tongues and let it sit. Do you think you can do that??

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
That would be a form of censorship.
Only in your demented world. Anybody is free to talk about whatever they want but the right extends to those that wish to participate as well.

People aren't not joining in because of me, it's you and what you have to say.

Just because im explaining some rights that we need back while telling you that i took some losses in order to educate myself.
You're explaining your interpretation of the law and how you wish it was applied.

I took a couple for the team and i wasnt out talking about it until i knew FOR SURE what i was doing. And i wouldnt want anyone to try it unless i coach them first.
You don't know anything "for sure." You haven't won a case.

You didn't have to pay the ticket but you most certainly didn't win the case. It wasn't tried.

Cause they WILL throw all kinds of traps at you and you need to be confident in the understanding of what is happening.
OOORRRRRRRR, you could just keep your vehicles registered, carry insurance, a DL, and whatnot.

but soon i gonna dump soe sh!t down with where it came from and i would appreciate it if you guys ust bit your tongues and let it sit. Do you think you can do that??
Tell you what, you post it up and as long as you don't tag me I'll let it be. Don't even mention me. Leave me out of it and I'll stay out of it. If you remember you drug me into this way back in the day even sending me a PM. Maybe you should have made a different choice back then instead of trying to snow the cop and make me a patsy. It didn't work out for you and now you're mad. That's on you.

Now what others do is up to them. I'll gladly let this nonsense die the death it needs so post away.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Just giving you a chance to make it. You being banned is completely within your control. You have already been warned once before and in my experience the person only gets more bold the longer they go unchecked. I just have a feeling you are about to step over the line. Maybe I am wrong but I am willing to take that chance.

Know that talking about other members sexually
gratifying themselves is a no go. It was determined by the others here that homosexual comments and comment much like the one you made are not to be tolerated. I am sure you are unaware as you seem to only visit your threads. So just stay away from such comments and you should be just fine.
Riding the thumb could be contrued as having to hitch hike because he probably has no bike. As for the dog and pups thats a matter of nature. Youve never seen that?

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Riding the thumb could be contrued as having to hitch hike because he probably has no bike. As for the dog and pups thats a matter of nature. Youve never seen that?
Why do you continue? (That's rhetorical!) I agreed to leave you be but here you are keeping on keeping on. I'm not stupid and I know what you meant. It's time to drop it and go post your babble. Make a whole new thread if you want. Start completely bulldog free..

I can't wait to see how many people still don't join in. You are all alone on an island with this. Not the norm, very much the exception.

Reactions: MonsterMash

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Only in your demented world. Anybody is free to talk about whatever they want but the right extends to those that wish to participate as well.

People aren't not joining in because of me, it's you and what you have to say.

You're explaining your interpretation of the law and how you wish it was applied.

You don't know anything "for sure." You haven't won a case.

You didn't have to pay the ticket but you most certainly didn't win the case. It wasn't tried.

OOORRRRRRRR, you could just keep your vehicles registered, carry insurance, a DL, and whatnot.

Tell you what, you post it up and as long as you don't tag me I'll let it be. Don't even mention me. Leave me out of it and I'll stay out of it. If you remember you drug me into this way back in the day even sending me a PM. Maybe you should have made a different choice back then instead of trying to snow the cop and make me a patsy. It didn't work out for you and now you're mad. That's on you.

Now what others do is up to them. I'll gladly let this nonsense die the death it needs so post away.
Ok. This is the first time i seen that you would leave it alone. Lets see, and thank you.

SO FOR STARTERS,, YES I HAVE WON 2 CASES. And i dont think there is any other way to explain the defendant not showing up, and it still gets dismissed. The urgency of the court is to make sure there is no record of someone doing this because it would be a HUGE loss of revenue.
AND SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LADDER OF AUTHORITY,
The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and anything that goes against it is null and void of law. The cops and the judges, And the government have all sworn an oath to defend the Constitution and protect our rights. Believe it or not its true. Hard to tell most of the time,and this is what is handled by stating Supreme Court rulings.

Statutes and Codes ARE NOT LAWS. They are statutes and codes. Pretty simple. America is a republic, and statutes and codes dont apply to the People of a Republic. You might not want to tell the judge that, but if you do, just let him yell and dont say anything and then the court moves on. He cant say your in contempt if your speaking the truth and its just to let him know you have a grip on him. Important things are definitions and yes Supreme Court Rulings. They cant say the Supreme Court is full of people that just flap their gums, so they hold water in all cases of that subject. And you are not an attorney so your paperwork doesnt have to be done correctly. You dont need punctuation. They have to judge by your substance and its not English class.

THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPREME COURT RULINGS.
Supreme court does not usually interfere with the functioning of the Union or State. This is guaranteed by the principle of Separation of Powers. However, the court has the right to Judicial review which is used to control the legislative powers of the Government. Judicial review is the judiciary reviews the actions of legislative and executive .The courts with judicial review power annul the acts of the state when it finds them incompatible with the terms of a written constitution.

Judicial review is a process under which executive, legislative and administrative actions are subject to review by the judiciary. A court with authority for judicial review may invalidate laws, acts …

Judicial review is central to protecting individuals against state power and has a very real impact on the lives of some of the most vulnerable in society.

Judicial review allows the Supreme Court to take an active role in ensuring that the other branches of government abide by the constitution.

Judicial review empowers the Supreme Court within the system of checks and balances by giving the Supreme Court the authority to check the legislative and executive branches.
FAIR ENOUGH TO CONSIDER IT PROOF.

Ready? GO.
From the United States Code,
Font Circle Number Rectangle Paper product

AND used for commercial purposes means IT MUST BE used for commercial purposes, such as a company vehicle, a taxi cab, a semi, tow truck,, BUSINESS.
If it isnt, THEN ITS NOT A MOTOR VEHICLE.
You dont say "Im taking my motor vehicle to the store."
And you dont say, "Im going to DRIVE the country" when going on vacation. You say "TRAVEL".

Now the sneaky way the Motor Vehicle Code book defines a motor vehicle is by whether or not its "of type required to be registered".
Font Number Screenshot Document Circle

HOW CAN YOU ARGUE IT WHEN THE MOTOR VEHICLE CODE BOOK ITSELF TELLS YOU THIS ???
Its apples and oranges.
THAT JUST THREW THE ENTIRE VEHICLE CODE BOOK OUT THE WINDOW !!!
Wham Bam Thank you ma'am..
Want more? Sure. OK

There is an error on the ticket. The cop checks TRAFFIC, but then checks NON-COMMERCIAL. They are the same thing.
Font Number Document

Its BUSINESS COURT, COMMERCIAL COURT, YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS.
Your drivers license is ONLY for when your working.

Font Number Document

One "EMPLOYED" in condu.....
Subtle word games.
Font Parallel Terrestrial plant Screenshot Number

Under contract. Business.
Font Number Circle Rectangle

Key word is "CARRIER".
Font Rectangle Circle Number Brand

For a fee, brings us back to Commerce,,BUSINESS.
DO YOU SEE A TREND HERE??
Its all really self explanatory dont you think??

Font Art Circle Rectangle Number

THERES THAT WORD "TRANSPORT" AGAIN.

Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Parallel

By now the only thing you've got for an argument is, "yeah well try that in court".
I did. It works.

This is your reason for CHALLENGING THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURT.
They obviously have no grounds for what they are doing, AND ITS CALLED CORRUPTION.
To fight the corruption, you need Supreme Court rulings, AND to make sure your STATUS is in the record.
You would think your status is that of a free man, being an American and all. I mean, how many Americans have risked their lives, or given their lives for these rights THAT WE APPRECIATE SO WELL, as to not just give them away.
Argue that.
But the corruption has converted your status to that of a dead man or a corporation.Something that has NO RIGHTS.
You wonder why they want our guns?
And a corporation cant use Common Law. It uses the U.C.C. Uniform Commercial Code, law of the sea, not of the land.
Do you remember old man Bush saying, "We have a chance at a New World Order. One that rules by the law of man, not the law of the jungle" ?? He was saying they were gonna do away with the Constitution,,THE LAW OF THE LAND, He just called it a jungle so the sheeple wouldnt catch it. And they didnt. They just clapped like good sheeple do.
They changed you into Capital, business, and when the judge calls the name of his roster, he stares at it. Because it is written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, because you are Capital when you stand up and say "HERE", you just agreed to being that name. YOU JUST WAVED ALL YOUR RIGHTS, and now they have jurisdiction over you in their Maritime Commercial Court.
Never tell them your name. When they ask, you say, " I am here by Special Appearance , in proper person, speaking for the named defendant. I am not a U.S. citizen, but an American National. A flesh and blood , breathing man of the land. I travel by the Common Law. Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution guarantees me a Republican form of government, and I invoke that into this court and I set my court. At this time I would like to challenge the jurisdiction of this court because it has none over me and I do not intend to give it to you.
You have just converted the court to Common Law, and set your status back to a free man.
Smile Handwriting Font Rectangle Circle

· Registered
4,385 Posts
RS I left this thread because I know the law and that's good enough for me. I don't feel the need or debate it. Ponder this: If what you say is provable in court why isn't there some very rich attorneys slamming our legal system with your arguments. Yes there would be big money in it if it were possible. I doubt very much there is an Appellate opinion that's published (citable) that addresses your very case. Not quoted "rationale" sections that are not citable. The question is usually in the first paragraph of the opinion and answered in the last paragraph. If what you say in 100% settled case law then we wouldn't have DOT laws and Judges would be dismissing everything based on your framework.

· Registered
257 Posts
You quoted me here.
Why do you continue? (That's rhetorical!) I agreed to leave you be but here you are keeping on keeping on. I'm not stupid and I know what you meant. It's time to drop it and go post your babble. Make a whole new thread if you want. Start completely bulldog free..

I can't wait to see how many people still don't join in. You are all alone on an island with this. Not the norm, very much the exception.
RS I left this thread because I know the law and that's good enough for me. I don't feel the need or debate it. Ponder this: If what you say is provable in court why isn't there some very rich attorneys slamming our legal system with your arguments. Yes there would be big money in it if it were possible. I doubt very much there is an Appellate opinion that's published (citable) that addresses your very case. Not quoted "rationale" sections that are not citable. The question is usually in the first paragraph of the opinion and answered in the last paragraph. If what you say in 100% settled case law then we wouldn't have DOT laws and Judges would be dismissing everything based on your framework.
Its like doctors. They are trained to sell prescriptions. They arent trained to change your diet. Also attorneys work for the BAR, so they are scared to even learn about it.

Air gun Trigger Line Font Machine gun

So ask your attorney friend how often can a defendant not show up for the trial, BUT STILL WIN.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Why in the hell are you quoting me when you want me to leave you be? I was very clear for you not to mention me and I'll leave you alone with your babbling... That includes quotes. You mention me, quote me, you can bet I'll be here. So pick a lane.

Since you brought me back in I'll respond. You're in Califorkinfornia. They don't prosecute big crimes so why waste time with your piddly arse? I already told you to go try your BS elsewhere. Come to Texas and try it. When you get out of jail tell us how the food was.

Stupid Cali just had a DA decline charges on an armed robber who killed the clerk because the clerk followed him out of the store and shot at him. Called it self defense. Cali that flies but not here. That guy would be looking at the death penalty here. So you and your BS tickets? Yeah, no shock they dismissed it. Which again is NOT A WIN.

Reactions: Blowndodge

· Registered
4,385 Posts
So ask your attorney friend how often can a defendant not show up for the trial, BUT STILL WIN.
If you know law then you know the answer. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Without the prosecuting witness it's automatic. It was nothing you did. If he would have shown up you would have lost. Hopefully that was clear.

• Agree
Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

· Registered
593 Posts
Ok. This is the first time i seen that you would leave it alone. Lets see, and thank you.

SO FOR STARTERS,, YES I HAVE WON 2 CASES. And i dont think there is any other way to explain the defendant not showing up, and it still gets dismissed. The urgency of the court is to make sure there is no record of someone doing this because it would be a HUGE loss of revenue.
AND SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LADDER OF AUTHORITY,
The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and anything that goes against it is null and void of law. The cops and the judges, And the government have all sworn an oath to defend the Constitution and protect our rights. Believe it or not its true. Hard to tell most of the time,and this is what is handled by stating Supreme Court rulings.

Statutes and Codes ARE NOT LAWS. They are statutes and codes. Pretty simple. America is a republic, and statutes and codes dont apply to the People of a Republic. You might not want to tell the judge that, but if you do, just let him yell and dont say anything and then the court moves on. He cant say your in contempt if your speaking the truth and its just to let him know you have a grip on him. Important things are definitions and yes Supreme Court Rulings. They cant say the Supreme Court is full of people that just flap their gums, so they hold water in all cases of that subject. And you are not an attorney so your paperwork doesnt have to be done correctly. You dont need punctuation. They have to judge by your substance and its not English class.

THE IMPORTANCE OF SUPREME COURT RULINGS.
Supreme court does not usually interfere with the functioning of the Union or State. This is guaranteed by the principle of Separation of Powers. However, the court has the right to Judicial review which is used to control the legislative powers of the Government. Judicial review is the judiciary reviews the actions of legislative and executive .The courts with judicial review power annul the acts of the state when it finds them incompatible with the terms of a written constitution.

Judicial review is a process under which executive, legislative and administrative actions are subject to review by the judiciary. A court with authority for judicial review may invalidate laws, acts …

Judicial review is central to protecting individuals against state power and has a very real impact on the lives of some of the most vulnerable in society.

Judicial review allows the Supreme Court to take an active role in ensuring that the other branches of government abide by the constitution.

Judicial review empowers the Supreme Court within the system of checks and balances by giving the Supreme Court the authority to check the legislative and executive branches.
FAIR ENOUGH TO CONSIDER IT PROOF.

Ready? GO.
From the United States Code,
View attachment 638317
AND used for commercial purposes means IT MUST BE used for commercial purposes, such as a company vehicle, a taxi cab, a semi, tow truck,, BUSINESS.
If it isnt, THEN ITS NOT A MOTOR VEHICLE.
You dont say "Im taking my motor vehicle to the store."
And you dont say, "Im going to DRIVE the country" when going on vacation. You say "TRAVEL".

Now the sneaky way the Motor Vehicle Code book defines a motor vehicle is by whether or not its "of type required to be registered".
View attachment 638318
HOW CAN YOU ARGUE IT WHEN THE MOTOR VEHICLE CODE BOOK ITSELF TELLS YOU THIS ???
Its apples and oranges.
THAT JUST THREW THE ENTIRE VEHICLE CODE BOOK OUT THE WINDOW !!!
Wham Bam Thank you ma'am..
Want more? Sure. OK

There is an error on the ticket. The cop checks TRAFFIC, but then checks NON-COMMERCIAL. They are the same thing.
View attachment 638319
Its BUSINESS COURT, COMMERCIAL COURT, YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS.
Your drivers license is ONLY for when your working.

View attachment 638320
One "EMPLOYED" in condu.....
Subtle word games.
View attachment 638321
Under contract. Business.
View attachment 638322
Key word is "CARRIER". View attachment 638323
For a fee, brings us back to Commerce,,BUSINESS.
DO YOU SEE A TREND HERE??
Its all really self explanatory dont you think??

View attachment 638324
THERES THAT WORD "TRANSPORT" AGAIN.

View attachment 638325
By now the only thing you've got for an argument is, "yeah well try that in court".
I did. It works.

This is your reason for CHALLENGING THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURT.
They obviously have no grounds for what they are doing, AND ITS CALLED CORRUPTION.
To fight the corruption, you need Supreme Court rulings, AND to make sure your STATUS is in the record.
You would think your status is that of a free man, being an American and all. I mean, how many Americans have risked their lives, or given their lives for these rights THAT WE APPRECIATE SO WELL, as to not just give them away.
Argue that.
But the corruption has converted your status to that of a dead man or a corporation.Something that has NO RIGHTS.
You wonder why they want our guns?
And a corporation cant use Common Law. It uses the U.C.C. Uniform Commercial Code, law of the sea, not of the land.
Do you remember old man Bush saying, "We have a chance at a New World Order. One that rules by the law of man, not the law of the jungle" ?? He was saying they were gonna do away with the Constitution,,THE LAW OF THE LAND, He just called it a jungle so the sheeple wouldnt catch it. And they didnt. They just clapped like good sheeple do.
They changed you into Capital, business, and when the judge calls the name of his roster, he stares at it. Because it is written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, because you are Capital when you stand up and say "HERE", you just agreed to being that name. YOU JUST WAVED ALL YOUR RIGHTS, and now they have jurisdiction over you in their Maritime Commercial Court.
Never tell them your name. When they ask, you say, " I am here by Special Appearance , in proper person, speaking for the named defendant. I am not a U.S. citizen, but an American National. A flesh and blood , breathing man of the land. I travel by the Common Law. Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution guarantees me a Republican form of government, and I invoke that into this court and I set my court. At this time I would like to challenge the jurisdiction of this court because it has none over me and I do not intend to give it to you.
You have just converted the court to Common Law, and set your status back to a free man.
View attachment 638326

WHO GIVES A RATS A$$ ABOUT ANY OF THIS CRAP? Jimmy Christmas give it up. Has even one person agreed with any of this $hi+?

Let's talk about chevelle stuff and move on. You just keep driving around with your paper license plates and go on with your life.

· Registered
51 Posts
WHO GIVES A RATS A$$ ABOUT ANY OF THIS CRAP? Jimmy Christmas give it up. Has even one person agreed with any of this $hi+?

Let's talk about chevelle stuff and move on. You just keep driving around with your paper license plates and go on with your life.
Font Event Electric blue Logo Graphics

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·

But it feels so good to listen to old ladies cry at christmas.
Besides, havent you heared of the Nova.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
If you know law then you know the answer. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Without the prosecuting witness it's automatic. It was nothing you did. If he would have shown up you would have lost. Hopefully that was clear.
GOOD ONE !!
That must be why they have the rotating door at the cashier. Or of course you can call to set up payment.

· Registered
448 Posts
All this talk of license vs. no license and U.S. citizen vs. American National is really fodder to distract the masses from what is truly important... that the Earth... is flat. I know this to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt... because... I read about it on the inter-webs, and everything on the inter-webs is true, else it wouldn't be posted on the inter-webs.

The Earth is flat! Say it loud and say it proud!

Atmosphere Sky World Astronomical object Atmospheric phenomenon

And because there might be impressionable "sheeple" out there that might believe that the Earth is a globe instead of the truth... that the Earth is flat... I present the following truth that is posted up on the inter-webs:

101 - 120 of 157 Posts