VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting at a red light, waiting for the left turn light, which has skipped me twice already, when two Sheriffs come up behind me two lanes to the right, and they stop cause we are all red, when I say 4uc it and go through the red and pull over.
( for you folks claiming safety n all that, the rule is if a traffic light malfunctions you can proceed through as long as its safe. And it was. )
So these Sheriffs are panicking try to catch me ??? and pull up behind me. The older one gets on the sidewalk next to my bike, climbs up on his soap box and pumps up his chest, crossing his arms and says, " Do you know you just ran that red light ? What just because your on a motorcycle you think you can do whatever you want? I said " no. If I was in my truck I would've done the same thing. It cycled twice and Im tired of waiting for it,"
His partner says,"Do you have your ID? ( not the right question ) I say , "I have this but its not supposed to be used for ID." And he takes my standard class C drivers license, which I have already told the judge was for "When Im working" " in case I have to drive a company vehicle" . ( see U.S. Code definition of Motor Vehicle. "AND USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ". And he goes back to the car to write me his illegal ticket.
So I look at Superman over here and say "is your camera working?" He says "yeah" . I say "good" and I start laying down things for court. He says," I dont have time for your jibber jabber." I said, "yes you do,, your just standing there. So be quiet so I can prepare to whoop your ass in court", he says " you cant beat this, you ran a red light right in front of me." I said " I will even though i have no motorcycle license, no registration AND no insurance." He says" this isnt registered?" I said " No. I not under any contract to go by your rules and do me a favor. When they tell you not to show up for court,, SHOW UP." He said "oh i'll be there." I said "no you wont",..
Now for court , the wanna be judge calls out my CAPITAL LETTER NAME, are you,, so n so. I said " Im here special appearan" "no no no. We're not doing that here. I just want to know how do you plead?" I said "im not here to plead. Im here to challenge your jurisdiction. The Constitution says,;;;" not in this court it doesnt" hahaaa i said "what??" "Am i in your German court? Cause im pretty sure when i stepped into this building, it was dry land and it was America" he said " ok so your not gonna plea then i'll do it for you, Defendant pleads not guilty" " let the record show that the judge, by way of practicing law from the bench had made a judicial determination that I am not guilty." He said "no i didnt"
Long story not. As. Long.
The cops didnt show up of course,, but i threw in a twist for them. I DIDNT SHOW UP EITHER.
AND THE CASE WAS STILL DISMISSED !!!!
moral; you are not a U.S.Citizen. you are AN AMERICAN. An American National to be exact,, and you must be exact when stating your status.
86% of the so called laws, do not apply to you. You can only be taken to court if you violate someones right ( INJURED PARTY ).
Otherwise they have no jurisdiction to stop you and ask questions. PERIOD.
Unless they have a warrent IN HAND or had seen you commit a crime.
And a crime MUST include an injured party.
Suspicion is not a crime.
Traffic is not a crime.
Jay walking is not a crime.
The cops and judges ARE COMMITING CRIMES.
TREASON. VIOLATING THEIR OATHS OF OFFICE BY NOT PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION,,, Which by the way, IS the law of the land.
Article 4 section 4 " Gueranteed a Republican form of government.
INVOKE THAT INTO THE COURT AND "SET YOUR COURT". now its Common Law Court.
Thats how you get your rights.

· Registered
1,845 Posts
Just when I thought that thread would stay dead we get another.

I will say it does bring up an interesting circumstance. I've followed the red light law on a bike that refused to turn green. I can see being pulled over for it and having to explain to some non-rider that lights don't always work for bikes. It's an interesting thought, but the rest of the post is crazy.

· Registered
4,623 Posts
I have done this on multiple occasions. Most of them here work fine but there are a few I try to avoid if light or no traffic. I'm sure I've been seen by the police but have never been stopped. Middle of the night, I'll let the light cycle twice then proceed cautiously. At one particular intersection I will swerve into the bicycle lane as there's an embedded sensor there and that works as well. I've also jumped off and hit the crosswalk button once or twice. Some idiots don't drive with headlights so even cautious can be deadly. In Oregon it's legal to make a left from a two-way onto a one-way after stopping at a red light (unless a sign states otherwise). But to be fair the police here don't seem quite so concerned with traffic violations unless there is blatant disregard for public safety. And the red light/speed cameras... well, that's a whole different can of worms.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just when I thought that thread would stay dead we get another.

I will say it does bring up an interesting circumstance. I've followed the red light law on a bike that refused to turn green. I can see being pulled over for it and having to explain to some non-rider that lights don't always work for bikes. It's an interesting thought, but the rest of the post is crazy.
The rest is fact. The thought of giving up so many rights that we cant believe we dont have to pay for getting around is crazy.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Waste no time with the trolling do ya?
No trolling. Just saying I find this all very boring and have no idea why you are back. You failed to convince anybody last time and we're the same folks sooooo I wouldn't expect a different outcome this time.
Dog Bulldog Comfort Carnivore Ear

Do you sovereigns not have a forum y'all can rant on? Maybe the Internet can't handle that much crazy in one place though.

· Registered
51 Posts
Do you sovereigns not have a forum y'all can rant on? Maybe the Internet can't handle that much crazy in one place though.
lol isn't that what facebook and tiktok is for? airing their rants and crap?
this kind of clown show is amusing at best...

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have done this on multiple occasions. Most of them here work fine but there are a few I try to avoid if light or no traffic. I'm sure I've been seen by the police but have never been stopped. Middle of the night, I'll let the light cycle twice then proceed cautiously. At one particular intersection I will swerve into the bicycle lane as there's an embedded sensor there and that works as well. I've also jumped off and hit the crosswalk button once or twice. Some idiots don't drive with headlights so even cautious can be deadly. In Oregon it's legal to make a left from a two-way onto a one-way after stopping at a red light (unless a sign states otherwise). But to be fair the police here don't seem quite so concerned with traffic violations unless there is blatant disregard for public safety. And the red light/speed cameras... well, that's a whole different can of worms.
Yeah. It should have went differently but i got cycled twice and went through when it was safe and still got a ticket. It was completely wrong of them and the judge didnt care it malfunctioned, he just wanted to know if i ran a red light. They want to steal my money for doing nothing wrong. I wont let that happen. I would be an idiot if i did.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No trolling. Just saying I find this all very boring and have no idea why you are back. You failed to convince anybody last time and we're the same folks sooooo I wouldn't expect a different outcome this time.
View attachment 637954

Sorry. If you find it boring maybe you should just find something else to read, otherwise your gonna find me pointing out where your wrong. Such as how you call me a Sovereign. Do you understand that they define a citizen as someone who will accept THEM as Sovereign over the People, and forfeit their rights and swear allegience to them, such as a slave. Who in their right mind would do that willingly?? Besides you i mean.

· Registered
51 Posts
Sorry. If you find it boring maybe you should just find something else to read, otherwise your gonna find me pointing out where your wrong. Such as how you call me a Sovereign. Do you understand that they define a citizen as someone who will accept THEM as Sovereign over the People, and forfeit their rights and swear allegience to them, such as a slave. Who in their right mind would do that willingly?? Besides you i mean.
Scorpios, here is something that i tell my kids all the time, when you post this kind of thing up and put it out there for everyone to read and see, then you open the door for comments, both good and bad. if you can't handle that everyone might not agree or see it the same way as you, then don't post it up there for everyone to read. you posted it, we commented.
there are some who prolly thrust their fists in the air and wholeheartedly would chest bump you for standing up to the man and giving them all the finger.
there are some who think your attitude out of the gate, may have contributed to the added "hassle" that you were forced to deal with.
but to call anyone who agrees with you a brother and everyone who disagrees a troll is downright disrespectful to all members on this forum who have been here longer than you and who continually help their Victory riding brothers and sisters with tips and tricks, pointing them in a different direction when riders are scratching their heads trying to find a solution to a problem, or just in general chatting.

you say we need thicker skin, but who is the troll here?

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Scorpios, here is something that i tell my kids all the time, when you post this kind of thing up and put it out there for everyone to read and see, then you open the door for comments, both good and bad. if you can't handle that everyone might not agree or see it the same way as you, then don't post it up there for everyone to read. you posted it, we commented.
there are some who prolly thrust their fists in the air and wholeheartedly would chest bump you for standing up to the man and giving them all the finger.
there are some who think you're attitude out of the gate, may have contributed to the added "hassle" that you were forced to deal with.
but to call anyone who agrees with you a brother and everyone who disagrees a troll is downright disrespectful to all members on this forum who have been here longer than you and who continually help their Victory riding brothers and sisters with tips and tricks, pointing them in a different direction when riders are scratching their heads trying to find a solution to a problem, or just in general chatting.

you say we need thicker skin, but who is the troll here?
Ironically those officers might have written those tickets with no intention of going to court and only to waste his time.

I've never been a big ticket writer. If I wrote a person it was because they talked their way into it. BUT I never went to court. That meant they had to take the time to go down there and sit. Me not showing up meant it would be dismissed.

Be nice and you'll always come out ahead. Be rude and unpleasant and I bet some tickets are cut that normally wouldn't have been.

Reactions: Alwhite00

· Premium Member
14,558 Posts
My plate on truck "LD81295/bike 81295". When officers asked what the personalized plate says I tell them..."You always asked me, in the past, when was my last drink, should have read plate "LAST DRINK 81295". Has gotten me out of 4 speeding tickets on truck and bike. I also give thenm...and all officers I see on the road, a wrist band "BACK TO BLUE". So far over 60 of them, just received another order of 40. (policetees.com. profits got to LEO'S) Also, I wear a thin blue line hat always and from same place. 😁

Speaking of licenses, here, in Michigan, I can't get a CCW, have felony DUI from 1995:mad:
BUT, if had felony child abuse, can get felony expunged in 10 years, but still have to report where you live:oops:

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Speaking of licenses, here, in Michigan, I can't get a CCW, have felony DUI from 1995:mad:
BUT, if had felony child abuse, can get felony expunged, but still have to report where you live:oops:
That is nuts. I just don't understand the justice system sometimes.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts