VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the fuse is the for CC/CCT stock fairing 12v power outlet?

I've looked down by the battery and it's not part of the fuse block assembly (behind side cover, rh side).

Is this buried behind the dash panel??

thanks,

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
It’s a 10Amp fuse under the right side cover, towards the bottom. If that fuse is good you may have to remove the fairing cover to see if one of the wires came off the 12VDC socket.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 10Amp fuse under the right side cover, towards the bottom. If that fuse is good you may have to remove the fairing cover to see if one of the wires came off the 12VDC socket.
If you're talking about this position (red arrow), mine has a yellow 20amp fuse that is good. When i remove it, i lose power to the saddlebag speakers.

I guess i have to remove the fairing dash inner to investigate further, but surprised there isn't a more accessible fuse for the power outlet. What is the time investment to remove and replace the fairing's dash inner? it look somewhat involved.

thanks again!
-bjc

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Hood Carbon

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
Does anyone know where the fuse is the for CC/CCT stock fairing 12v power outlet?

I've looked down by the battery and it's not part of the fuse block assembly (behind side cover, rh side).

Is this buried behind the dash panel??

thanks,
Watch these:

·
Registered
555 Posts
You need to find the cause of the failure or you’re going to be doing it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.