VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really!

Although it's posted below, here's Part II:

P.S. For the highest video quality, be sure to press the HD button just below the YouTube logo in the lower right hand corner of the screen. In most browsers, it won't appear until the video starts the playback. (Not advised for slower or some wireless Internet connections. Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger!).

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Finally I can actually talk about it Woo hoo !
Well when i actually get home i will write more on my trip. I will say, as you saw in the video, i said i was going to take it easy and take two days to Atlanta. OOPS ! Wrong!
The bike was so comfy and i was in a groove, so about 11 hours and 620 miles later i pulled into my friends house for the night. What a nice ride. Considering i have never ridden more than maybe 100 miles at a time and Never on a big road bike, i thought it was pretty good. The next leg looks like im going to run into some weather so ill play it hour to hour. This is the first ive seen any of the video we shot and it looks great. I wonder what will be next ??????????????? I guess ill have to stay tuned !
more to follow on my trip too but so far, no issues at all.
Dean

·
Registered
457 Posts

Gooooo club!!
He played us all :p
There was some joking around in the forums with the condo and andy 'selling his bike for 150.000' and all that. :p Who could have thought that in secret they were actually striking a deal!
Incredible how you guys buy and sell stuff 1000+ miles away :) As if it were picking up some groceries. Distances in the usa just are smaller :)
And yes, you need to lean on the can-am. Like you would on a quad ('hanging' your body 'inwards') It's pretty neat and physical, try it one day.
Oh, and a glorified scooter? Not many scooters with 690cc ;)
And I suggest you disable text comments on that youtube vid. You know the deal on youtube and how it attracts the biggest imbeciles on the net...

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rider_eu said:
And I suggest you disable text comments on that youtube vid. You know the deal on youtube and how it attracts the biggest imbeciles on the net...
I thought about doing that a while back, but I'm thick skinned...I can handle the ribbing from the "other" brand's loyalists!

And...More surprises coming. Here's a hint...

Clubford and I had dinner with DSJR70 and Drew. And, you'll never guess who we ran into.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Here's Andy in the wee hours of the morning Playing Wii Bowl LOL It was really late and much libation was involved. Don choked in the end and Andy pulled ahead for the win. I was never in the game. I think i was hustled !

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Congrats Dean! Have a fun a nd safe ride home!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.