VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
In July I bought an 08 Vision Street Premium. I traded in a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. I ride at work often on a HD Road King (Police Officer), so my personal riding is almost all touring. After alot of searching and test riding I found I felt the most comfortable on the Vision.
I rode the new bike to Tahoe last month on Hwy 50. Great ride. Came back on I-80. I hate that road, but it is so much more tolerable on a larger bike made for long trips.
I have lingered here for some time as well as on Vision Riders. Great info so far and I look forward to many years of enjoyable riding and good info.
Dan

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Wecome!! Great riding in Utah!!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

Dan,
Welcome to the VOG. After moving back west from the midwest, I can really appreciate the riding opportunities presented to us out here. I travel all over the west (including your back yard) and it never ceases to amaze me how many places there are that I want to come back to on my bike.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Welcome constable I rode Hwy #50 once isn't it Americas's lonliest Hwy? I'm from the east but west is best Welcome aboard...Will you be joining the NO TRUNK club? makes for a better handling bike and way prettier IMO...You do have a camera ? pictures please...

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,250 Posts
Welcome to the site and enjoy the ride! I still get a stupid smile on my face every time I lean into the twisties. What a surprisingly nimble bike for it's size,,,,,,well when it's in motion anyhow,,

·
Registered
189 Posts

Welcome Dann-O from the Great White North.
Speaking of great white we had our first snow of the year, that is depressing.
Welcome and enjoy your Vision and all the characters on the site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

xnuke1 said:
Hello Dan and welcome!

I am up in Lehi and am a new owner as well. Maybe we will see ya at the Poker run this Saturday at the Springville store.

Later,
Chris
Yep, I'll be at the poker run. I went with a few guys yesterday scouting the route. It's going to be a great time. I'm looking forward to meeting more local riders.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Chris,
It was good to meet you. ThatPoker Runwent really well, I look forward to more fun rides soon. I didn't realize there were so many Victory owners in the area. Good times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.