VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the lame question but I just bought my 1st vision today, a 2008 touring model. Coming from a Vstrom there is a lot of new stuff. I understand a doggle cable plugs into the center console and at the pillion. Can someone give me an idea of what I need to buy to use this- unless I can use my Bluetooth headset. I looked for pictures on the web but I didn't see anything that would explain. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
This is what you are looking for. The Vision did not come with one so unless you know for sure you may not have one. It should be located under the radio center console if you want to look for yourself.
\
SENA® Bluetooth Dongle | Victory Motorcycles AU

It was made by Sena so it most certainly should work with their systems. However, many systems now days are universal so maybe others like Uclear and the Nolan B series could work as well.

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
SO what are the plug=ins for?
You mean what does the dongle do?

It allows you to send the radio or wired in gps into your helmet com system through bluetooth.

Few seem to actually use them though. I believe this is because many gps now have their own bluetooth so you can cut the dongle out. Or they use their phone which also has bluetooth which can cut the dongle out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sena sm10 could be another option.

Reactions: biddysere
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.