VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey members
I've recently picked up a 2013 Vic XCT and discovered this forum to learn about the bike, it's nuances and custom touches other, more knowledgeable members have done to their rides.

Certainly not new to riding (49 yrs riding) and am about to retire my 92 Goldwing Aspencade with over 340,000 kms on it.
Time for a change and this is my first V-Twin, although I've owned lots of other bikes in my years.
Really diggin the different looks I can achieve from 1 bike!! :ok:

Cheers, Dusty

·
Registered
828 Posts
Wow nice. Victory is alive and well in Ontario! I'm from Alliston Ontario and I've had my 2012 cross roads since 2012!

Reactions: Foxmotorsport

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice. I too bought my XCT after the demise. I ride mine without the trunk, except for long rides. Such a versatile bike.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Welcome,,good start, you posted pics. My first one was Sunset red. Love that color. LEARN to use the search feature which isn't the easiest thing, before you ask"What's the best ______?" Save your self some grief, or unwanted comments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactions: Foxmotorsport

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
It's a small internet isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: Dusty Boots

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a small internet isn't it?
:rofl3: Ya, although I am on quite a few bike forums, as I'm also an avid camper, either camping off my bike, towing a home made cargo trailer for more creature comforts, or hauling an Aspen Sentry pop up camper for shear decadence! :campfire1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.