VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I traded in my 2007 Honda VTX 1300C for a 2016 Cross Country 8-Ball and this bike is awesome. I decided to make changes right away so I can enjoy riding and not add things here and there. This is what I added: Mustang touring seat, Bad Ace Billet center fork deflector, Yankphan's Kenwood head unit, Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4, Hertz HCX 6.5" speakers, V-Twin Audio baffled speaker adapters, Raging Cajun XL mufflers, and Vindvest 11" windshield. The only thing I might change is switch to a 400W amp, but for now I am done with everything I want to do and now it's time to ride.

·
Super Moderator
26,150 Posts
You come here and tell us all about those changes and don't post any pics?

Shame on you! Lol!

Sounds nice.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome to the Victory crew!

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
No performance items???

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No performance parts for now. Maybe I will change my mind later. Here are a couple pics of the radio, amp/speakers, and windshield. I'm not crazy about the gloss black color, but I could not pass this bike up. I've been lurking the for sale ads for a long time and decided to make my move on this one since it had under 700 miles on it. I rode my VTX 2 hours south, traded it in, and rode this one back. I'm glad I finally got one!
View attachment 499925 View attachment 499927 View attachment 499929

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.