VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I'm new to the site and am shopping for my first Victory. I wanted a Hammer but on the Fuel-It demo here in Minnesota I felt really comfortable on the Kingpin.
I plan on picking up a new bike next season and have been scouring the accessories catalogs searching for an exhaust. The Kingpin I rode had the swept exhaust, which sounded amazing, however I've heard here that is the lowest performing exhaust.
Has anyone heard the new X-Bow? Itlooks like the pipes are longer, similar to the Signature Slash and was wondering if anyone could offer some feedback. I figure I want to do at least the stage 1 kit as the stock exhaust note leaves a bit to be desired.
All of your feedback is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

As this is a new product I don't of anyone with it but I have the Ness on my Kingpin and I love the sound and looks of it. I get many comments on this exhaust and I run 99.84 HP and 106.84 TQ
Regards

·
Registered
48 Posts

My '06 has just the Stage 1 Victory Performance exhaust and i love it. Good deep, loud rumble, and i have no complaints from the performance side of things although i don't have numbers for you. My uuncle has an '05 Kingpin with the swept exhaust, and when we've compared, they're pretty much dead even sound wise.

·
Registered
9 Posts
X-Bow Exhaust I herd the X-Bow Exhaust at the Fuel It Ride. They sounded great! Little louder, but nice deep. I wanted to put them on the 2008 Vegas I just bought, but couldn't. Was told they only fit the newer 106ci engine.

·
Registered
196 Posts
heard one a while back, and it sounded pretty good. Not as quiet as some have said it is. Good, deep sound with some blat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.