1,352 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Any chance there's a video of that?
Yes but who has a working kinetoscope player these days, I lost my keys to Edison's lab

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
LMAO! I played Tigger in a play in grade school... Ah Cha Cha Cha...
That's okay I won't tell anybody. I was narrator for a play in the fourth grade 'cause I was the only one that could pronounce calliope.
Sorry way back then we just had the... Bear necessities...:angel4:
Groan...........................

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
There ya go Brother. You earned a patch :)

Product Textile Sleeve Font Art

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
It's good to read results posted on turmeric. My wife just picked up a tub and got me starting on them
Can you feel any difference? I think the Turmeric & osteo biflex was helping, even if only slightly. Hope your feeling up to and able for whatever daily activities that's involved within daily living.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Can you feel any difference? I think the Turmeric & osteo biflex was helping, even if only slightly. Hope your feeling up to and able for whatever daily activities that's involved within daily living.
Unfortunately I have not been consistent with taking them. I started back up about a week ago when my right hand's arthritis flared up like a SOB. We bought a 93 year old wood frame bungalow in November and have been working virtually everyday on it. I find when I stop working on it everything fukking flares up :) Maybe just don't stop? LOL

Along with getting back on the turmeric train, I'm currently trying a generic form of Voltaren which is basically a topical NSAID inflammatory gel. The warnings for this stuff are the same as popping the caplets which is concerning. You're supposed to use it for a limited time and watch out for taking other pain relievers while using it.

I'll let ya know on both in a couple weeks.

Office supplies Material property Font Gadget Publication

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
If only I could get my body from making and storing extra parts (stones actually). This round with them started back in September of last year, I thought I got lucky and passed it but no. Now I have a bit of a collection that they are going in after Monday
Hope all went as planned, they got them all and your feeling well today

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Meloxicam is a prescription anti inflammatory that gave me the absolute best results ( pre op ) it truly worked for relieving my arthritic pain and my bodies widespread inflammation. It only took a few days for me to feel the results, It comes in either a 7.5 or a 15mg tablet that you only take 1 pill per day. But, like most anti inflammatory’s it does have a bleeding risk so it must be taken with food. Pre operation, the meloxicam gave me the most pain relief of anything I tried, so much so that I could walk almost NORMALLY for most of the work day. I was highly impressed with the results and my ability to walk relatively normal with only a medication change. I had to stop taking it and almost every other medications 7 days prior to my total hip swap and after the 4th day without it I was back to being miserable, unable to do the simplest task without being in horrible pain. It really was “all that & a bag of chips”, no $hit, scouts honor! If your at your wits end ask your doctor if meloxicam is a viable option for yourself. Thanks again everyone, you’ve been a godsend and I appreciate it very much

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Hope all went as planned, they got them all and your feeling well today
Went as expected. Now it feels like I'm passing red hot lava. Oh and don't mind the random stabbing pain in the dick. All of this pain may subside just in time for them to rip the Stent out next Monday. That will likely result in a few more days of bathroom anxiety.

How are you getting around Brad? Gotta brother getting his second hip replacement soon. His Dr said he'll be able to return to work in a week...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
feels like I'm passing red hot lava. Oh and don't mind the random stabbing pain in the dick. All of this pain may subside just in time for them to rip the Stent out next Monday. That will likely result in a few more days of bathroom anxiety.

How are you getting around Brad?
Sounds like I'm doing better than you, geez man I'll take sore hip over my dick shooting flames any day!!! Still sore and swollen but not too bad, depending on type of employment I can't imagine returning to work 1 week after.

Reactions: walks35

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Ugh, stones suck. It's said to be the man's version of pregnancy. Had them several years ago but even as as much pain I went through it was far more short lived than @jmstang302. I got them, was in so much pain I barfed until I was completely dehydrated, and went in for an ultra-sonic blast that busted them up. After I went home I only had a few show up once in the strainer I was given and that was that. Back then they gave you morphine to take home. I puked on that too. Worthless crap and handed them back to Walgreens. Anyways, good to hear you guys are on the mend. The riding season just started so you guys will be good to go!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Meloxicam is a prescription anti inflammatory that gave me the absolute best results ( pre op ) it truly worked for relieving my arthritic pain and my bodies widespread inflammation. It only took a few days for me to feel the results, It comes in either a 7.5 or a 15mg tablet that you only take 1 pill per day. But, like most anti inflammatory's it does have a bleeding risk so it must be taken with food. Pre operation, the meloxicam gave me the most pain relief of anything I tried, so much so that I could walk almost NORMALLY for most of the work day. I was highly impressed with the results and my ability to walk relatively normal with only a medication change. I had to stop taking it and almost every other medications 7 days prior to my total hip swap and after the 4th day without it I was back to being miserable, unable to do the simplest task without being in horrible pain. It really was "all that & a bag of chips", no $hit, scouts honor! If your at your wits end ask your doctor if meloxicam is a viable option for yourself. Thanks again everyone, you've been a godsend and I appreciate it very much
I get an arthritic old dog shot up with Meloxicam every month, it's been a great help. Brad, have you noticed this side effect with you?
Head Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore

Or an insane hunger for liver treats?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
81 - 100 of 130 Posts