VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my new 2009 Blue Ice Vision. I'm adding the reverse and CB kits. Chrome around the engine and front area :) The guys at Peak have been awesome. I'm going to have to wait until the snow disappears before I can pick it up. :( I'll post some pictures after Thursday when I go up to finish the paperwork.

Thank you everyone for your input and patience in answering my questions.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Hey JoanB,

Congratulations on your new Vision!

Peak is one of the great dealerships and I'm sure you'll have a pleasant buying experience.

Now, you're officially a Member of OneThumbs Ontario VOG Group and I'm sure your calendar will be full of riding events once the snow clears!

Ride Safely and yes...Picture, Please!

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
not that I'm nitpicking but having the gray painted black versus chrome pieces looks super nice on the ice blue colors as well.

Either than that you're going to love the ride and attention that bike brings you.

·
Registered
717 Posts

Nice ride, you will enjoy it.
The motor maids came through here last year. They ride more than most of the guys I know.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

Great choice enjoy your new ride. Your in good hands with Peak and One Thumb looking after you.
Hope to meet you after the thaw.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! I still don't know who D & D are... just see the online ID's. :)

I understand that you called Peak this morning, OneThumb :) and told them I was calling hahahaha

They were some busy this morning. Anyway, it's great to have it coming. I'll go up on Thursday and take some pictures.... I will post then.

thanks again

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

The Double D's would be our 2 most "robust" posters: Don (DSJR70)and Dean (Clubford00). There aint a Bustier big enough to hold their opinions....soon we're gonna have to refer to them as theDouble E's.
:)

·
Registered
322 Posts

OneThumb said:
Congrats, I knew you could do it, thats 1 down, now to work on Shinden. LOL
Ol' Shinden is pretty firmly welded to the FJR1300 ;)
IMHO, she has sellected a very well designed and nicely made bike which is the best current choice out there,for her requirements.
I just acquired the complete service manual for the Vision, so we are getting ready for the "arrival".
Now all that is needed is spring and a few rains to was the salt off the roads.
This forum has been very helpful in this process and IMHO, Peak is an excellent dealer to work with.

·
Registered
23 Posts
JoanB said:
I just ordered my new 2009 Blue Ice Vision. I'm adding the reverse and CB kits. Chrome around the engine and front area :)
Good luck with your bike, it should look GREAT!

Wait till you see it with the sun on it, the metal flake pops right out:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dsjr70 said:
JoanB said:
Thanks everyone! I still don't know who D & D are... just see the online ID's. :)
Stick around for 24hrs and you'll figure it out... Between Onethumb and Bubba they cant keep a secret ;-)
I sure understand this comment. I called to confirm my purchase and Onethumb had already called Peak to inform them I'd be calling. Too bad I had to work this morning or I'd have been first to call :) No secrets is right LOL

Glad someone cleared up who D & D are... thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Thomas said:
JoanB said:
I just ordered my new 2009 Blue Ice Vision. I'm adding the reverse and CB kits. Chrome around the engine and front area :)
Good luck with your bike, it should look GREAT!

Wait till you see it with the sun on it, the metal flake pops right out:)

Wow Thomas... what a great shot!!!!
Thanks for the comment and yes, I'm looking forward to getting it outside to sparkle in the sunlight :)
I am guessing this is your bike??

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Hey JoanB welcome to the VOG and congrats on your new Vision, you will certainly love it for long distance riding.
I bought my bike from Peaks, Gary and Nathan made sure all was right, which is what we all expect but seldom get.
Too bad about the colour, everyone knows the 2008 Super Steel Grey Visions are the superior model. LOL
Watch out for the Mayor, he'll be hitting you up for a free Timmies in no time, (if he hasn't already).......

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.