VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and Happy Holidays to all!
I am relatively new here, but just wanted to say that I purchased an 09 midnight cherry Vision yesterday. I truly feel priviledged to own this motorcycle. This is my fifth Vic. I traded in my beloved 07 Jackpot with extreme yellow graphics. Sad day. I loved that bike asI have all my Vics.
Anyway, I also wanted to say that I love this site and I think Andy does a fantastic job! I come here often for much needed feedback and the humor. Some of you guys are hilarious! Have a great holiday season all, God bless you, and as always...ride safe.
Peace.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Victory has progressed a long way since the original V92C. I just paid for my new '10 Cross Country yesterday but weather has kept me from riding it. I'm only on my 3rd but have over 100k on my first two and hope to keep this one to 100k.

Did you get the base/comfort/premium trim? I know if I was on a Vision I'd be all over the comfort package at a minimum.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Thanks for the kind words and more importantly, Congrats on the new bike!

So which model did you get? Street, Tour, etc.? Which mods are are you planning? What are your initial impressions?

And yes, Pictures, Please!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Welcome donjuan1 your going to get to love the Vision just like you did the Jackpot.
And please keep the praise of Andy to a minimum or else we will have to add you to the double D club, What do you think Dsjr can we have another "D" gees triple Ds,....i knew a girl once..........but thats a whole different thread, maybe even a different website !

Welcome Don have fun here, and if you havent heard by now, we like pictures here. So get some up ! what are ya waitin for?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had an 05 Vegas, 06 Kingpin, 07 Jackpot, 04 TC (which I still have), and my new 09 Vision Tour Comfort (I think). The Vision has heated grips and seats, electric windshield, trunk, and is midnight cherry in color.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Clubford00 said:
Welcome donjuan1 your going to get to love the Vision just like you did the Jackpot.
And please keep the praise of Andy to a minimum or else we will have to add you to the double D club, What do you think Dsjr can we have another "D" gees triple Ds,....i knew a girl once..........but thats a whole different thread, maybe even a different website !

Welcome Don have fun here, and if you havent heard by now, we like pictures here. So get some up ! what are ya waitin for?
I need to meet that girl!!!!
Just what we need another Don, dont we have enough Marks...lol Hey DJ, welcome to the biggest disfunctional family you will ever be in.... Unless you buy a Corvair, now that's a real disfunctional club.... None of our cars run...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.