VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks like you got the identical twin too mine lol. your going to love it. find a trunk replacement panel and take the trunk off, it rides like a totally different bike.
Gonna keep the trunk on as my wife ride two-up with ALOT!! LOL....she loves riding.

·
Super Moderator
26,137 Posts
What type of fairings do you recommend?
I like the OEM lowers with upgraded Cyclops metal fins to replace the OEM plastic ones.

I still need to get the metal ones for my 08. The ones on my 13 have a carbon fiber wrap added to them.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Welcome to the very exclusive Vision Pilots Club ;). The lowers (wind management) really is a great item to have on a already great bike. Enjoy.

Reactions: DBbear127

·
Super Moderator
26,137 Posts
I'm using the OEM's because when they announced closing I knew the panic would follow and dealers selling off inventory. Saved only $100 but that was enough. I will upgrade to the Cyclops if ever needed. Love VVB's but that wouldn't match me well.
View attachment 356873
Cyclops has the fins in chrome. They would look nice with your other Anniversary chrome. Those are sharp looking bikes!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
To protect the headlight check this out. Now that Ma Vic is no more we need to keep our bikes safe to limit the parts we may need later.

http://www.thevog.net/threads/headlight-protection-not-just-for-the-vision.79921/
I tried contacting them to get a price and they never returned my emails. I think they're done with making them? I would really like one myself, lots of gravel out here. Anyone else make them? Searched Google but nothing. They seem like a smart investment.

·
Registered
233 Posts
:fiddy:Congrats Vision pilot... sharp looking scoot you’ve got there...

Reactions: Burg_rider
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.