VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, To all. I finally got the 2008 Vision some of you had seen on Ebay. Steve the pre owner was great and since the weather kept screwing with us, he was nice enuf to bring the bike to me since I would have had to use a U-haul open trailer. The bike is in good shape. I think repair cost to be under $1000 bucks and will do it all my self with some help from my new Vision comrades. The bike has under 3000 miles and all but one of the plastic body panels can be saved ( I may be able to fix the broke one also have to find Corvett glue). I will be posting pictures and asking Q's for some help on the propper way to and order to put the parts back on. Steve also had all the new aluminum front parts and a new headlight. I wil keep you guys up to date with pictures soon. Dain

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Best of luck!!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Good news Dain, cant wait to see some pic's. Dont forget , before and after shots.
Ive gotten a lot of experience with fiberglass because of the cars i raced, and its pretty easy to work with. Just have patience and dont get in a big hurry. A lot of sanding is ahead my friend .
Wear a mask and old jeans LOL
Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.