VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I manufacture the fender/ under HMD520. It is made from hand layed fiberglass.

The front fender has been smoothed and brought in tighter to the tire. The back fender has been lengthened 5"......something a little different.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Do you sell these fenders? Is it still a two piece unit ? I looked on your profile page and saw a good side view so you can disregard my previous request...Is that a special paint on the pipes? Very nice ride congrats

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Damn!! that is one of the best looking Visions I have ever seen. If you ever get up to Phoenix, PM me.....I'd like to see that bike in person one of these days.

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks... i manufacture the fenders. They are ready to order.... i will try to get a full shot of the bike tpday.. Took some full shots ... here they are.

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

They are hand layed fiberglass... prefit and drilled. Very strong and durable.
The front is $185 and the rear is $185.

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
None taken... everyone has likes and dislikes.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I would like the rear part of the front fender to be a bit longer than stock to help keep the road grime off the battery. Now this thread has got me thinking. I bought and put on a fender extenda ordered from the states on my last bike, Suzuki V Strom.
The one in the pictures above is 5" longer than standard, maybe 3" to 4" might be what I am after. A few bits of black cardboard and some sticky tape to make a template, then off to my mates plastic shop for some black plastic, cut, heat, bend to shape and mount on to the bike. Probably a project in the near future.

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can cut the fiberglass to whatever length you would like.. If 1 or 2 inches shorter is what you like... then shave the fender and you are all set.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Micheal, how about a newly designed lit tank badge?????

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

What did you have in mind.? We are working on a shortened hick stand rt now. but anything is possible.

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

TCB-1 said:
Damn Nice!!!!! Anything for the XC??????
Sorry nothing yet.. We are not going to start mocking up for the XC until 2011. we still have quite a few things on the drawing board , and in R & D for the VV. Hopefull y they will all be available before christmas.

·
Registered
667 Posts
hmd520 said:
TCB-1 said:
Damn Nice!!!!! Anything for the XC??????
Sorry nothing yet.. We are not going to start mocking up for the XC until 2011. we still have quite a few things on the drawing board , and in R & D for the VV. Hopefull y they will all be available before christmas.
Cool, keep us updated...

·
Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
As soon as i start work on the XC... this site will be the first to know.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lit Tank Badge Saw a great black over yellow batman logo that would work

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.