VOG Forum banner

New Victory Owner Member

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Lucky 7's 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Victory Owners! I want to share my '05 Victory Vegas 92CI 1507cc 5spd with my own additions and mods. It has a Power Commander V tuner with dyno tested maps installed. Custom Mirrors, Chrome Running Boards from Kurykan, Show Chrome Brake and Shifter Covers, Krator Driving Lights and Turn Signals added to front, 1 1/2'' drop in rear, red under glow LED lights and getting ready to install rear LED fender turn signal assy. and frame powder coated in Polaris Red.
Items for my wish list include: Loydz Torque Tubes Intake, custom derby and cam covers, BB 109CI Kit, custom vinyl wraps I am currently designing and more chrome...
I am looking for blank cam and derby covers currently for my custom design shown below! Thanks for taking a look at my ride and I will post the complete story about how I got this bike in a future post!
Font Red Material property Circle Symbol

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you! I do graphic design work and enjoy making my bikes custom! Had this bike for 3 years now and it's been my favorite of all the bikes I have owned! Here's a preview of the tank graphics I'm currently working on creating for a vinyl wrap! I chose to go with a wrap to preserve the original paint job if I decide to sell it!
Font Art Graphics Carmine Logo

#6 ·
welcome from sunny AZ! Great looking bike!

Reactions: Lucky 7's
#10 ·
NICE

Reactions: Lucky 7's
#15 ·
Wicked Victory!
Love the HotRod flames!
Very nice clean example and you're on the right track with those mods..
A set of Aussie made 1 3/4" Stainless Burleigh Bars would really set it off!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.