VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Tater salad here from Ohio. I am the proud owner of a 2012 Cross Country and I bought the bike in less than perfect condition. That being said ill be frequenting the forums along the way as I work on and enjoy my Vic. I'm sure I'll be asking a fair amount of questions along the way. I look forward to learning about the bike more and getting to know you all.

·
Registered
233 Posts
:worthless:Welcome Tater... you’ll find a vast array of info here. And as always, show us the pics!

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
I got thrown out of a bar in New York City....

Howdy Tater!

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
Awesome thanks for the heads up. I'll check into it
This is the one I use. It was free and is super easy. You pick the pic and then select the amount to size down to. It then saves a new phone in a new folder so you still have the better quality one.

I have Android.
Product Green Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
This is the one I use. It was free and is super easy. You pick the pic and then select the amount to size down to. It then saves a new phone in a new folder so you still have the better quality one.

I have Android.
View attachment 355881
If it works so well, how big was that pic of the screenshot to begin with???

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
If it works so well, how big was that pic of the screenshot to begin with???
I don't need it for screenshots or downloaded pics. I have a S8+ that takes great pics but they're always too large to upload here so I use that app.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.