VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
I just had my(slightly used)2008 Victory Vision delivered from Florida to Illinois!I have been "lurking" on the VOG for sometime now, and purchased all the goodies(Lloydz controller, Big Honkers, Sat radio, Ness Air Filters, Speaker Upgrades, GPS, Ipod adapter, and a heel shifter). The dealership is picking up the bike tomorrow for all the work, including the 2500 mile inspection.I previously had a Suzuki Boulevard C90T and an American Iron Horse Legend, so its a bit of a change...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Welcome to the site i hope you have fun here, throw some pictures up when you get a chance. Also check your Private Messages i have some questions for you about your shipping. Welcome !

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Hi Bakfixr and welcome to the site. Let us know about your bike and how you're enjoying it. Did you buy it from an individual or a dealer? And of course...Pictures Please!

·
Registered
717 Posts

Welcome,
My bike came with some of what you added, plus I also put on the Honkers.
They sound much better with the Lloyd's upgrade.
The extra air flowmakes a big difference.
Are you doing the entire Lloyd's upgrade or just the Controller?
Even if you do not do the cams,Lloyd's Air Intake Plateis a big plus.
At first I did not use the heel shifter as much as I did on my Kingpin.
But am finding I use it more often lately.
Not sure how long your arms are, but mine are gorilla length so I went
with the Ness Drag Bars to pull them a couple if inches further away.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went with the Lloyds controller and I have been dying to get out and ride it, but it was just delivered a day ago and the weather hasnt been cooperating! It took two weeks just to get it here, had it one day and then off it goes,so as soon as it comes back from the shop, I will post photos!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Where in Illinois are you? I am in Lake Zurich. Welcome

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Bubba i was at ABT electronics today and was talking to the guys in the instalation area in the back and Don (installer) was telling me that he just put a 1600$ radar system on a SSG Vision last week and the guy is out of Palatine. I didnt see his name on here so looks like we some more recruting to do LOL If i see him ill tell him to come on over to the Vog !
Dino, Are you on the site yet ?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Come and join us Sunday April 5th at Mr Allisons restaurant at 9:30 a.m. at 1711 E Central Rd, Arlington Heights for a meeting with the Northern Ill Vic Riders, Arlington Heights Group. We were going to ride, but forecast is not good. Hope to see you there. Frank

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I know of four or 5 guys that I ride with will be there. Thats all I know. Yes weather is going to SUCK!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.