VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading up for a month or so on this site and contacted a few aftermarket Vic companies in regards to a few new modifications. I have a 16 Highball with a victory stage one kit from the dealer... Lame, I know. I ordered Bassani pro street turn outs, LLoyds Torque Tubes, and Lloyds timing wheel. I have a dyno date set on May 5th. I will be getting a PCV and dyno on that date. As far as just a few bolts on go this appears to be a decent route? Just curious if I am missing something? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skip the timing wheel and go with Maximus tuner
You are the second person that has mentioned the Maximus. Do you know how long they have been around and do you have first hand knowledge with them? There is a shop about 120 miles from me that has dyno and sells them. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Go with the maximus so you don't have to have timing wheel.... Really unless you go big bore the only thing left would be the Lloydz camz take the extra money you saved on timing wheel and put it towards that. If you are doing dyno and have the extra cash do it all at once so you don't have to pay twice for dyno....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go with the maximus so you don't have to have timing wheel.... Really unless you go big bore the only thing left would be the Lloydz camz take the extra money you saved on timing wheel and put it towards that. If you are doing dyno and have the extra cash do it all at once so you don't have to pay twice for dyno....
Thanks for all the replies. I think I will change and go with the Maximus based on the info provided here and after speaking with a tuner. I am probably going to pull the trigger and get cams at the same time. On another note I have researched the Lloyds TTI and the WYRD Bros intake. It doesn't appear there is an apple to apple comparison on the same bike to see if the TTI is better???

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Go with the Lloydz I do remember a thread about it before and they were better.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Did you put it on a dyno or just use a flash map?
Mine...after cams, TT and Bassani 2 into one...installed and dyno by KEVINX:dance: (see signature)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.