VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing the Visions in '08 I was one that was initally turned off by the design...however as time went on the design grew on me.
Tenmonths ago I started luking on thevog to pickup info from current owners about what they liked and what they would change if they could.
Three months ago I started working on the "better" half that maybe we should take the plunge and buy one.
Two weeks agowe (the better half and I)test drove an '08 Vision Comfort that my local dealer had on the floor--blown away, although it really wasn't much of a comparision..my current ride is an '89 Kawasaki Voyager XII.
Tomorrow I'm bringing home an 09 Premium in Midnight Cherry with S1L2 pipes.
It looks like as long as I don't ask an oil question I'll be just fine...:)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Very nice, enjoy!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
onevikesfan said:
It looks like as long as I don't ask an oil question I'll be just fine...:)
You learn fast, hey welcome aboard and great selection. I know you will love it, I was in the same place as you, looking at Vision and saying WTF... It grew on me and I cant wait to get another one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't have a Vision, but I do have a 08 Vegas. I'm sure you will be more than happy with the quality ride and performance with a Victory. A lot of good times lay ahead for you, my man. Post a pic if you get a chance.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
advntrus said:
Yes.....you read that right. Don said that "He couldn't wait to get ANOTHER ONE".
He has "Issues"...lol
I bought my 09' Vision very late last year. I've put 4,200 miles on her so far. Not a problem. Every mile a good one.
Welcome, but..................what was that about Oil?
Shawn
August is right around the corner... Hoping to find a good deal on a 2010 when the 2011's come out...

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. Ride safe & keep her shiny side up.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
advntrus said:
dsjr70 said:
advntrus said:
Yes.....you read that right. Don said that "He couldn't wait to get ANOTHER ONE".
He has "Issues"...lol
I bought my 09' Vision very late last year. I've put 4,200 miles on her so far. Not a problem. Every mile a good one.
Shawn
August is right around the corner... Hoping to find a good deal on a 2010 when the 2011's come out...
Hmmmm...............are you expecting Vic to add any new goodies to the bike for 2011?
Shawn
Nope, not a thing except for some colors and maybe a Vision 8 Ball Premium and a X-bike tour version. But they probably will be offering discounts again on the leftovers.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
advntrus said:
He has "Issues"...lol
Shawn
NO NO NO he was refering to getting another WIFE !

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Vision 8-Ball Premium??? Cross Country Tour version??? Those are 2 bikes that will be leading the sales board in 2011.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.