VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock seat on the Vegas sucks as hard as monica Lewinski did after one hour of riding, so options are to send it out and be w/o the bike while it's out of buy a new seat, thinking Corbin as I liked the one I had on my mean streak, any other suggestions? or makers? thanks

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I've always heard that Corbins are rock hard and stay that way.

I've been thinking about sending mine to Mean City Cycles to have them mod it over the winter or maybe Will Cycleops Molino. I'm sure you've seen his stuff on FB

Reactions: jkcerda

·
Registered
634 Posts
Mean City will schedule your seat so you are without it a minimum of time. they did my Chieftain passenger seat in a couple of days. I was without my seat for about a week inclkuding shipping both ways. Great price and a great result.

Reactions: CPT PYRO

·
Registered
330 Posts
We're the only ones I know of offering a free Victory seat exchange program. We have them for 03-07 Kingpin/Vegas/8 Ball rider and passenger, '08 and up Low for Kingpin/Vegas/8 Ball/Gunner/Highball rider and passenger, Octane, Jackpot solo and Bandit (all yrs), Hammer standard (all years), CCT, '10-'12 CC/Hardball/CR, and early Vision heated w/o rider rest hole.
For any we don't have, including Corbins, Ultimates, Mustangs, etc, when you place your order it goes in the queue and we give you the projected date to have it here so we can flip it as quick as possible to minimize your down time.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We're the only ones I know of offering a free Victory seat exchange program. We have them for 03-07 Kingpin/Vegas/8 Ball rider and passenger, '08 and up Low for Kingpin/Vegas/8 Ball/Gunner/Highball rider and passenger, Octane, Jackpot solo and Bandit (all yrs), Hammer standard (all years), CCT, '10-'12 CC/Hardball/CR, and early Vision heated w/o rider rest hole.
For any we don't have, including Corbins, Ultimates, Mustangs, etc, when you place your order it goes in the queue and we give you the projected date to have it here so we can flip it as quick as possible to minimize your down time.
More details would be nice. Like CO name

·
Registered
7,071 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I know what you mean. I couldn't get 10 minutes on the stock Vegas seat without twitching around. Mustang seat is much better. Keep in mind that the Mustang will lift you up and back a little compared to stock.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I got a corbin off ebay for dirt cheap after convincing myself of the hype. The first ride I thought I made a huge mistake. It was like riding on a bleacher....after a while it finally "broke in". Either that or my ass is hard as nails now and I just don't notice. Regardless it feels better for up to about 6 hours.....If I were to do it again, I'd go Russel Day or Cycle Ops and be done with it.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
FWIW I bought an airhawk pad from someone on here and its has been great. I had trouble riding for more than 45 minutes without hurting and now I can ride for hours.

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I got a corbin off ebay for dirt cheap after convincing myself of the hype. The first ride I thought I made a huge mistake. It was like riding on a bleacher....after a while it finally "broke in".
My first impression of the Mustang seat was the same. It is firm, but I can ride much longer on it. Granted, I don't ride the slab for hours on end, typically an hour or so at a time.

FWIW I bought an airhawk pad from someone on here and its has been great. I had trouble riding for more than 45 minutes without hurting and now I can ride for hours.
I bought an airhawk cushion, have tried it multiple times on different bikes, but was never impressed with it. Some folks swear by them though.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Hollywood Fl ....

·
Registered
330 Posts
Some of our recent works.

How would you like us to do yours? Reshape for comfort? Recover for a cool new custom look? Or both? Whatever it is give me a call at 305-345-9444 and let's discuss your wants and needs.

And don't forget about our free exchange program where we do seats we have on hand, send them to you, and then you return yours to us afterwards leaving you 0 downtime without AC. Get with us now for a reasonably fast turn around before the Spring rush stretches out our schedule.

www.cycleopsusa.com/seats

Attachments

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
I’m a fan of Ostrich, but that’s just me.
And it’s not my seat. I’m vicariously living through others.

Don’t judge me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.