VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched high and low for small, sharp LED lights.
Finally searched 58-59 mm driving lights.
Found these from Australia!
$125 US.

Think they look great. Came with full harness, with relay and switch, but wiring was long enough for a car.
Clamps fit perfectly on the upper fork.
Very bright, same color as my Victory led headlight, and very visible too!

Don't know why i couldn't find them anywhere else, as they're made in China...

Really recommend them.
I also added a horn while I had the chin fairing off, fit right besides the battery. Louder for sure, but still want a screaming banshee.
Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Bicycle handlebar
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Product Vehicle

Reactions: primethious

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes real good.

I get a very slight radio interference when on, but minimal. I'm going to try a different switched power source to see if it's better.

Gonna do that when I switch over to the Kenwood this winter.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Looking good JJ. Better visibility for those deer and other critters, including the two legged variety ;).

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey.
Yeah, I wanted the "triangle look".
People that have seen me coming say it's real visible in daytime, so it's all good.

We need to do a loop around southern Illinois next week.

Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Registered
820 Posts
I searched high and low for small, sharp LED lights.
Finally searched 58-59 mm driving lights.
Found these from Australia!
$125 US.

Think they look great. Came with full harness, with relay and switch, but wiring was long enough for a car.
Clamps fit perfectly on the upper fork.
Very bright, same color as my Victory led headlight, and very visible too!

Don't know why i couldn't find them anywhere else, as they're made in China...

Really recommend them.
I also added a horn while I had the chin fairing off, fit right besides the battery. Louder for sure, but still want a screaming banshee. View attachment 361833 View attachment 361841
Do they sell just the clamps?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Looking good.
Wondering (out loud) if that setup would work with the CCT lowers and/or forged bars with the JTD lowers. Specifically, if they will hit when turning lock/lock.

WW

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think they will, but......

Don't have anyone with either near me that I know of to look at.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looking good.
Wondering (out loud) if that setup would work with the CCT lowers and/or forged bars with the JTD lowers. Specifically, if they will hit when turning lock/lock.

WW
Good thing you brought that up... I was just about to go scour the internet looking for these. I don't want to be the "guinea pig" and test it out.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am very happy with them.
Look really sharp if I do say so!!!

With shipping was 150 US$.

I didn't get a response from the vendor, but I emailed him and said I hoped he had a lot of them. Still can't believe that no one else in the EBay world sells them.

Definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
You got them off e-bay, a link would be nice..... and maybe a brand name to search for or the sellers name etc......

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
m.ebay.com/itm/Uni-Motorcycle-Bullet-Spot-Fog-Lights-Wiring-Kit-Fork-Clamps-58mm-59mm/172103747322?hash=item28122ec6fa%3Ag%3AKcoAAOSwezVWwbj4&_trkparms=pageci%253A643acf74-bb90-11e7-b629-74dbd18084c0%257Cparentrq%253A610835c715f0ab618376a35cfffdc356%257Ciid%253A2.

Like I said, search 58-59 mm motorcycle driving lights. There they are. First page.

But it says just 1 left. Still can't believe that no Chinese vendor is selling something like these. I spent a couple of hours looking.

I have the Victory led headlight.
These really help brighten up the road.
I'll try to take a few pics this weekend

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lumens? It doesn't list them.

I work outta st Louis, live 60 miles east..

·
Registered
49 Posts
We should meet up sometime, would like to see those lights in person. I'm trying to figure which way I want to go with running lights. Don't feel that I really need more outward visibility but it couldn't hurt either. I mainly want to be seen. Been looking at the Cirius lights that mount on the engine guard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.