VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Great pictures and thanks for sharing them with us. I always enjoy photos of those places I have yet to ride. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just thought I would let you know I had a hand in building the beams for that bridge!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

ca95 said:
Just thought I would let you know I had a hand in building the beams for that bridge!!
WOW!! Very cool!!! They are supposed to be opening the maintenance catwalk just under the bridge to the general public. I was hoping it would be open when we were there. Bridge day will be coming up in October for those interested in parachuting, rapelling, or bungie jumping!!

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,250 Posts
Rebel715 said:
ca95 said:
WOW!! Very cool!!! They are supposed to be opening the maintenance catwalk just under the bridge to the general public. I was hoping it would be open when we were there. Bridge day will be coming up in October for those interested in parachuting, rapelling, or bungie jumping!!
Hey Rebel look at my Home page and you'll see a Rock Quarry I own near Oak Hill, WV about 7 miles south of the Gorge. It is a gorgeous area! I thought they stopped allowing Bungee Jumping on Bridge Day?!?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.