VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Maby sideshow is right, maby I just need my " bike legs " back, then it won't be so new, nah, feels like the first time, over and over. and one thumb, hope you get your ride home soon, can't wait to see her in person, spider

·
Registered
3,675 Posts

KYSO said:
Every time I take my bike out for the season it feels like a new bike. Just thought I'd share that.
I took my bike out and it felt like a different bike and then I remembered....................
it is a different bike!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
133 Posts

Like, One Thumb says, quit rubbing it in. I'm just jealous, lots of snow and ice and of course cold. Thankfully, it's spring now, though you couldn't tell. As I get older the winter's seem to get longer and I want to get the new bike home from the dealer.
Good riding...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I really do feel for you all that have NO riding seasons. I used to keep my bike below the snow line & drive to go ride. I thought of it as skiers drove up the mountain to go ski. Yup that's it. Fortunatly I was within striking distance of good riding.,

Everyday I get on my bike seems like a new day. Even if ya ride the same roads, conditions change, traffic changes, weather changes this or that, it's alwaus different.

Some days I feel like riding twisties, some days I just want to be on my bike and don't care where I am. I'm riding. Some days are planned out others not.

That always keeps it new. And THAT my friends is one of the things I love about riding.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I rode my bike for the first time this year an Im sorry guys but to me it felt like just yesterday when I last rode it last. I did however notice how much the bike just loves the cold air as I cracked the throtle wide open as I rolled thrue downtown Acton Ontario Canada in 2nd gear and the front wheel lofted off the ground!!! Not once but every time I did it!!! Then I hit the open road and man I just love riden it like I stole it cause it just hauls ass!!! YA! HOO!! I can't wait for my second ride!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Chris said:
I rode my bike for the first time this year an Im sorry guys but to me it felt like just yesterday when I last rode it last. I did however notice how much the bike just loves the cold air as I cracked the throtle wide open as I rolled thrue downtown Acton Ontario Canada in 2nd gear and the front wheel lofted off the ground!!! Not once but every time I did it!!! Then I hit the open road and man I just love riden it like I stole it cause it just hauls ass!!! YA! HOO!! I can't wait for my second ride!
took mine out again yesterday grab a fist full of throttle and up comes the front end damn thats fun !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.